• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cookware Recipes With Limited Cookware?

In summary, the group discussed various recipes and uses for the family skillet, including making cakes, stir-fry, and pull apart bread. They also mentioned using it for dips and showed appreciation for the versatility of the skillet. Some members recommended using the skillet for a dip to also showcase stoneware at shows. They also shared tips for making the pull apart bread, such as using homestyle biscuits and adding basil canola oil. One member mentioned using a hot broccoli dip with the bread, and another shared their success with making caramel pecan bread at a morning show.
pamperedmaren
Hi,

I have a lot of professional cookware, but I don't have the family skillet, which seems to be the most popular for PC recipes. I DO have the 4 and 6 piece sets, plus the small saute pan. Any ideas anyone? I really want to promote cookware and earn a lot of Executive Cookware, but I don't have any MAIN demo ideas for this cookware. (I do have a few small side demos for the small saute pan.)

Thanks for all your wisdom, everyone!

Break out that 10" skillet! Before I got the family, I made the cakes (Turtle & Pineapple Upside down) in the 10"; I just lowered the cooking about 10 degrees and cooked it for about 10 minutes longer.

Any other recipes that require the Family, just 1/2 it if you fear that the quantity is too much. Even the Lemon Chicken Stir-fry...I didn't have the stir-fry when we first received this recipe as a Celebrations. I used my 10" and just cooked 1/2 the veggies at a time & then poured into my large SA bowl.

I have been demoing the pull apart bread this month and I only have the 10 inch skillet as well. I just double that recipe and it works great. I also do a dip to go along with it which is nice because I show a piece of stoneware also.

Pull Apart BreadCan you post the Pull Apart Bread Recipe you use? Also, what dip do you do with it. I'm wanting to show the cookware for sure, right now, but still like to do something with the Stoneware at each show. Thanks so much for your help.

Just FYI I think you can still get the family skillet at 1/2 price on a supply order right now.

I know this has been posted on several different threads but I'll post it again here. I have also been doing a dip recipe which shows the small glazed oval baker so I still show stoneware too.

Attachments

• pull apart bread.doc
    21 KB · Views: 431
which dip do you make with the pull apart bread Janel?

ShanaSmith said:
Just FYI I think you can still get the family skillet at 1/2 price on a supply order right now.

Do you think they will add it to our cookware points???

I'm guessing no. Since in the rules it states cookware you sell at shows. In the past they have not given us credit for our own supply/kit enhancement purchases towards trip points, etc, I don't think they will start now.

Did the pull apart bread for dinner tonight...!! WONDERFUL!! the family (two kids 11 and 6 ) LOOVED IT...
I did it with about 3-4 tablespoons...and it was perfect! No Grands only Homestyle biscuits, cut in 6ths... fabulous ... and little ingredients... I have a hard time offering recipes with a long list for my host to have to purchase!

Can't wait to try it at a show!
Did someone say they use a dipping sauce? what?
Oh...and I sprayed a touch of Basil Canola oil in there with the butter, Italian seasoning and garlic...

You guys are great!

I have been making the hot broccoli dip with the pull apart bread. People have loved both recipes. I made the caramel pecan bread at a morning show over the weekend and it was soooo good.

janel kelly said:
I have been making the hot broccoli dip with the pull apart bread. People have loved both recipes. I made the caramel pecan bread at a morning show over the weekend and it was soooo good.

which cookbook is the hot broccoli dip in please? I'm guessing you used the garlic bread for this?

What are some easy recipes I can make with limited cookware?

There are plenty of delicious recipes you can make with just a few basic cookware items. Some easy options include one-pan meals like sheet pan chicken and veggies, stir fry dishes, and pasta dishes that only require a pot and a strainer.

Can I use non-stick cookware for all types of recipes?

While non-stick cookware is great for cooking eggs and other delicate foods, it may not be suitable for all types of recipes. High heat cooking, like searing meats, is best done in a stainless steel or cast iron pan. Additionally, acidic foods like tomatoes can damage the non-stick coating, so it's important to follow the manufacturer's instructions for proper use.

What are some alternatives to a traditional oven?

If you don't have access to a traditional oven, there are still plenty of options for cooking delicious meals. Slow cookers, air fryers, and toaster ovens are all great alternatives that can be used for a variety of recipes. You can also try grilling, using a stovetop grill pan, or even using a microwave for certain dishes.

What is the best cookware for beginners?

For beginners, it's best to start with a versatile set of cookware that includes a few essential pieces like a saucepan, skillet, and pot. Non-stick cookware can also be helpful for easier clean-up. As you become more comfortable in the kitchen, you can add specialty items like a Dutch oven or cast iron skillet.

Are there any recipes specifically designed for limited cookware?

Yes, there are plenty of recipes that are specifically designed for limited cookware. These recipes often use simple techniques and ingredients that can be easily cooked in a small kitchen. Look for recipes labeled as "one-pot" or "one-pan" meals, as these are typically designed for limited cookware.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • KellyTheChef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • jrstephens