• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cooking with Phyllo Dough: New Ideas for Aspiring Chefs

While it is possible to make your own phyllo dough at home, it is a time-consuming and labor-intensive process. Many cooks prefer to purchase pre-made phyllo dough for convenience and consistency.</p>In summary, phyllo dough is a paper-thin pastry commonly used in Greek and Mediterranean cuisine, and can be found in the frozen section of most grocery stores. It can be used in a variety of dishes, such as appetizers, quiches, and desserts. While it is possible to make your own phyllo dough at home, it is often easier to purchase pre-made dough for convenience.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I bought Phyllo Dough (or sheets or what ever they are actually called) to make the wrapped asparagus. I only need 16 sheets for the asparagus but the box has like 40 sheets. What other recipes are good with Phyllo Dough? This is my first time using it, I don't even think I've noticed other recipes using it.

you can search under recipes in CC by ingredient, maybe that will bring something up.

1. What is phyllo dough and where can I find it?

Phyllo dough is a paper-thin pastry that is commonly used in Greek and Mediterranean cuisine. It is typically found in the frozen section of most grocery stores, near other pastry and pie crusts.

2. What are some new and creative ways to use phyllo dough?

Phyllo dough can be used in a variety of dishes, from savory appetizers to sweet desserts. Some fun ideas include making mini phyllo cups for bite-sized appetizers, using it as a crust for quiches or tarts, or even using it to wrap up fruit or cheese for a unique dessert.

3. Can I make my own phyllo dough at home?

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views
Staci
  • SusanK
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedmom2owen