• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Thanksgiving Appetizer Ideas for the Pampered Chef Lady

In summary, the experts recommend:-The Spinach Artichoke Dip from All The Best -The Baked Potstickers w/ Asian Dipping Sauce - from the S/S 2006 SB -A antipasti tray: maybe use the round SA platter.
ChefMary412
As usual I am bring an appetizer to Thanksgiving.. well, this year since I am the family's "Pampered Chef Lady" as they call me, I want to kick it up a notch.
Any suggestions? We already always have some type of brie and my aunt is making asparagus as a side veggie, so asparagus wrapped in phyllo is out.

Do you want something light or on the heavier side?
Sweet or savory?

Greek Cheese Torta!

or if you don't want more cheese.....(or at least less cheese)

the Spinach Artichoke Dip from All The Best is always a favorite, as are the Mini Ham Puffs...
Oh- or the Baked Potstickers w/ Asian Dipping Sauce - from the S/S 2006 SB...the recipe is still on CC!

A antipasti tray: maybe use the round SA platter. In the middle pile up some roasted red peppers (i use homemade), add marinated artichoke hearts, use sliced salami, pepperoni and some fresh mozzarella to form an alterating ring around the plate... add some imported provolone and prochuitto, maybe some olives (I use a marinated spicy mix of olives from the olive bar at shoprite) and some stuffed hot or sweet peppers and a nice crusty italian bread...

I think the Garden Dip in All the Best is really good and it makes people eat their veggies before they pig out. :)

I love the avocado salsa cups.

I made the elegant artichoke cups and LOVED THEM!!!

I did the artichoke cups for Easter... I LOVE them. I was thinking something savory and elegant.

DebbieJ said:
I think the Garden Dip in All the Best is really good and it makes people eat their veggies before they pig out. :)

I totally agree with this one

This is my all time favorite dip

I make this once a week and most of the time just each it with crackers because it has lots of veggies inside of it

I now might have to make this for Thanksgiving

:chef:

thanks for this thread, i'm in the same spot as you, and i have no idea what to take! I might however try a brie! never had one before, but there is a first time for everything!

You can never go wrong with the brie, though...I did it last weekend for my open house using puff pastry and bing cherry preserves. It was totally all gone. Folks kept asking what made it so good....I told them it was cooking it on the stoneware - so they bought lots of stoneware!

lol gotta love when they buy lots!

can I get brie at just the regular grocery store, I can't believe as much of a cheese fanatic as I am, that I have never heard of it before PC!

Yes, Brie is in the grocery store by the "fancy" cheeses. They also have it at Aldi right now.

i love aldi! ty i think i might try one!

PamperedDor said:
I love the avocado salsa cups.

My 11 year old DD loves these. She's been asking for them for some time now and is excited we are making them for Thanksgiving.

Ok after reading this thread (as has happened many many times before) I had to go look up the avocado salsa cups recipe and now I HAVE to make it! We're having a potluck at work on Wednesday and I couldn't decide what to take...now I KNOW! :) Thank you!

I'm making the Greek Cheese Torta myself, with roasted peppers instead! Good luck!

What about the Shrimp Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms?

I think I'm gonna try the cranberry apple brie and the little artichoke cup things that came with my kit.

The brown sugar and almond brie in Season's Best is soooo good -- we tried it with pecans and it was fabulous!

I'm trying the cranberry apple brie for Thanksgiving. Haven't had brie before. Looking forward to it.

Can someone post this recipe? I can't find it anywhere.

Thanks!

Andrea

1. What are some easy appetizer ideas for Thanksgiving?

Some easy appetizer ideas for Thanksgiving include vegetable platters with dip, cheese and cracker platters, and deviled eggs.

2. Can you recommend any make-ahead appetizers for Thanksgiving?

Some make-ahead appetizers for Thanksgiving include stuffed mushrooms, mini quiches, and spinach dip.

3. Are there any vegetarian appetizer options for Thanksgiving?

Yes, there are many vegetarian appetizer options for Thanksgiving, such as roasted vegetable skewers, bruschetta with tomato and basil, and hummus with pita chips.

4. What are some gluten-free appetizer options for Thanksgiving?

Some gluten-free appetizer options for Thanksgiving include bacon-wrapped dates, shrimp cocktail, and caprese skewers.

5. Can you suggest any unique appetizers for Thanksgiving?

Some unique appetizers for Thanksgiving include sweet potato bites with maple butter, cranberry brie bites, and mini cornbread muffins with honey butter.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • leftymac
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pampcheflisa