• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I import my email contacts from Outlook Express into my website?

In summary, to maximize your website and get more online orders, you need to get your email list onto your website. You can do this by copying and pasting 10 emails into your website, or by calling tech support and having them walk you through it.
kcjodih
Gold Member
So I've had my website for over a year and really only used it to set up shows for my hosts. Of all my hosts I've only had one use it for invites and a wishlist. I do however get online orders both random strangers and far away clients. Usually an order a month but that's still not much.

I would finally like to start maximizing it since I'm paying over $100 a year for not a ton of results. I've seen many of you mention you've 'sent' an email from your website regarding the outlet or sent your newsletter from your website. I have no idea how to do that but before I even start down that road I need to get my email list into/onto my website. How on earth do I do that? I have only 14 names from the one host who used it and the other hosts I entered. I have 276 names on my newsletter email list in my Outlook Express.

Do I have to type each name and email address from my Outlook Express manually one by one into my website in order to have their info there to use? I sat playing for over an hour tonight and couldn't figure out a way to move them over from my email to my website. I finally copied and pasted 10 emails one by one and then typed in their first and last names. That leaves only 266 to go :eek:

There has to be a better, quicker way that I just don't know about right? Please someone tell me and teach me a better, MUCH quicker way!! I'd love to send my newsletters from there but would like to immediately send an email somehow from there about HWC products and the outlet items.

HELP!

TIA,

Do you put their email addresses in P3? If so, then sync P3 with your PWS. To sync P3 with your PWS just click the icon that is 2 arrows.

Thanks Debbie but we don't have P3 here in Canada.

Well shoot, that's the easiest way! Wish I could give you an answer.

No problem. I do appreciate you taking the time to try and help. Hopefully the 'techies' will see this in the morning while I'm at my day job and 'teach' me how to do it right - AND faster :D There HAS to be a way!

Sleep well techies, I'll need help when you get online tee hee ;) :)

There is a way to do it from PP. Log into your PWS area, click on Customer Connection, then somewhere there you'll find the directions.

The latest email on PWS stated this:

A new feature has been added to the "For Our Hosts" section of your Personal Web Site. At the beginning of May, your Hosts will be able to import contacts from online providers like Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo, AOL, Comcast, Outlook, and Outlook Express. Hosts will be able to import contacts (in the Guest List screen) by clicking on the "Import Guest E-mails" button.

You could set up a show for yourself, use this feature to import all your contacts as host. Then sign in through the PWS Assistant, click on "Work with guest list" and there is an option to add all the contacts to your PWS contact list.

Noora, there is an easier way to do it.Jodi, you could call tech support and they'll walk you through it.

I'm pretty sure you can import all of your info from Outlook Express into your website. Go onto your website through CC and go to Customer Connection. there you will see at the top a place that says import contacts. It will guide you through all of the steps. Hope that helps

1. How do I update my contact's email address in my Pampered Chef account?

To update a contact's email address, log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Contacts" tab. Find the contact you wish to update and click on their name. In the contact's information page, click on the "Edit" button next to their email address. Make any necessary changes and click "Save."

2. Can I import a list of email addresses into my Pampered Chef contact list?

Yes, you can import a list of email addresses into your contact list. On the "Contacts" tab, click on the "Import Contacts" button. Follow the prompts to select the file containing your email addresses and map the fields to match the required information. Once the import is complete, your new contacts will appear in your list.

3. How do I export my contact list's email addresses?

To export your contact list's email addresses, go to the "Contacts" tab and click on the "Export Contacts" button. Choose the file format you would like to export to and click "Export." The file will be downloaded to your computer with all of your contact's information, including their email addresses.

4. How can I organize my contacts by their email addresses?

To organize your contacts by email address, click on the "Contacts" tab and then click on the "Sort" button. Choose "Email Address" from the drop-down menu and select whether you want to sort in ascending or descending order. Your contacts will now be organized by their email addresses.

5. Is there a limit to the number of email addresses I can have in my contact list?

No, there is no limit to the number of email addresses you can have in your contact list. You can add as many contacts as you need to and their email addresses will be stored in your account. However, if you plan to send a mass email to all of your contacts, there may be a limit on the number of emails you can send at one time. Please refer to your account's email sending guidelines for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • esavvymom