• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is This Email to a Potential Show Host Too Pushy?

Just a thought.In summary, the conversation is about an email sent to a potential customer who has not responded to phone calls. The email is friendly and professional, reminding the customer of a scheduled Pampered Chef cooking show and requesting a response to secure the date. The person offering the show is trying to balance their schedule and may open the date for another show if they do not hear back. There is some discussion about the wording in the email, with suggestions to change "this is my business" to "this is my job" to avoid sounding pushy.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
Do you think this email sounds ok --I've tried calling this customer Several times...(no returned call...and now I just sent her this email)...

---???

Hello Sandra,

I hope you are having a great day.

I've tried contacting you a few times via phone and we haven't been able to connect. I'm very excited to help you in having your own fun Pampered Chef cooking show and have scheduled your show on my calendar to work for the date of April THUR 10th!

It would be most helpful for me to hear back from you so we can begin the planning process to help the show be as successful as possible, and for me to secure the date for your show.

If I don't hear from you in a week's time ( by next Tuesday), I won't be able to know for certain that we're on for your show, so if you could simply reply or give me a call, I would really appreciate it. Otherwise, I'll open that date as a slot for another potential show, as this is my business and I'm just trying to keep my calendar and works schedule flowing.

Warmly,

Heather Heuman

Sounds good to me!! Best of luck & I hope she replies.

smilesarepriceless said:
Do you think this email sounds ok --I've tried calling this customer Several times...(no returned call...and now I just sent her this email)...

---???

Hello Sandra,

I've tried contacting you a few times via phone and we haven't been able to connect. I'm very excited to help you in having your own fun Pampered Chef cooking show and have scheduled your show on my calendar to work for the date of April THUR 10th!

It would be most helpful for me to hear back from you so we can begin the planning process to help the show be as successful as possible, and for me to secure the date for your show.

If I don't hear from you in a week's time ( by next Tuesday), I won't be able to know for certain that we're on for your show, so if you could simply reply or give me a call, I would really appreciate it. Otherwise, I'll open that date as a slot for another potential show, as this is my business and I'm just trying to keep my calendar and works schedule flowing.

Warmly,

Heather Heuman

Something about the "this is my business" line would rub me the wrong way. I would simply say that you'll reserve that date for another show. Pressure her into thinking you've got lots of bookings and dates are in limited supply! But then again, what do I know? My first show is this weekend!

smilesarepriceless said:

---???

Hello Sandra,

Warmly,

Heather Heuman

I would change works schedule to work, but otherwise it looks good to me.

leftymac said:
Something about the "this is my business" line would rub me the wrong way. I would simply say that you'll reserve that date for another show. Pressure her into thinking you've got lots of bookings and dates are in limited supply! But then again, what do I know? My first show is this weekend!

Maybe even if you worded it as "my job" or something instead of business.

1. How do I contact the host of a show?

To contact the host of a show, you can either reach out to them directly if you have their contact information, or you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant who can help facilitate communication with the host.

2. Can I request a specific date for my show?

Yes, you can request a specific date for your show. Your Pampered Chef consultant will work with the host to find a date that works for both of you.

3. What if I need to reschedule my show?

If you need to reschedule your show, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant as soon as possible. They will work with the host to find a new date that works for everyone.

4. Do I need to provide any supplies for the show?

No, you do not need to provide any supplies for the show. Your Pampered Chef consultant will bring all the necessary materials and products for the demonstration.

5. Can I invite additional guests to the show?

Yes, you can invite additional guests to the show. Just let your Pampered Chef consultant know how many guests you would like to invite so they can plan accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Akamsthang
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Nanisu
  • Akamsthang