• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Consultants Corner: Concerns about HO Directorship Update

In summary, Consultants Corner is a free resource provided by Pampered Chef for their consultants to help them grow their business and be successful. It can be accessed through the company's website or mobile app and offers a variety of resources such as training videos, product information, and a community forum. Users can customize their account by selecting their preferred language and choosing which resources to display on their homepage. There is no additional cost to use Consultants Corner.
mrsbettyboop0000
Hi! I'm still worried!! I know I got the call from HO and I accepted Directorship but my cc doesn't reflect it. Its updating as people are putting in shows but it still has me down as FT... Did it take this long for anyone else. I accepted on April 25th. Thanks :(:confused::grumpy::bugeye:

Carrie:

I've found that most of these types of changes occur around the 8th of the month, after all of the month-end accounting has been completed and everything updates. If the change doesn't hit by the time our commission statements do, then I'd call HO to make sure all is right with the world.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Mary

Thanks, just very anxious!! :D

Yep, it can be as late as the 10th.

Thanks So Much!!

Same here, Carri! I called HO and they told me it would be updated by Saturday. I am anxious, too.
Congrats, byte way!

Well Congrats to you too!!! I'll look for you when we walk at NC!!!!!

1. What is the purpose of Consultants Corner?

The purpose of Consultants Corner is to provide resources, tools, and support to Pampered Chef consultants to help them grow their business and be successful.

2. How do I access Consultants Corner?

You can access Consultants Corner by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Consultants Corner" tab on the main menu. You can also access it through the Pampered Chef mobile app.

3. What resources are available on Consultants Corner?

Consultants Corner offers a variety of resources such as training videos, product information and images, marketing materials, and business tips. It also has a community forum where consultants can connect and share ideas with each other.

4. Can I customize my Consultants Corner account?

Yes, you can customize your Consultants Corner account by selecting your preferred language and choosing which resources and tools you want to have displayed on your homepage.

5. Is there a cost to use Consultants Corner?

No, there is no additional cost to use Consultants Corner. It is a free resource provided to all Pampered Chef consultants to help them succeed in their business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Teresa Lynn
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
CoidgigBese
  • Sheila