• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Problems Registering for Conference on Consultants Corner

In summary, the registration process was not smooth for you, but you were able to get registered at the early bird price.
momoftwins
I had problems registering tonight on consultants corner. I selected all my classes and then clicked on the next tab and then I got sent to a blank page and it didn't do anything like ask for payment or nothing. I then closed out of that window and went back on CC and clicked on the conference link and it didn't have the "register here" button on it at all. I did it super close to midnight but still should have made it in time. I will have to call HO tomorrow.

I thought the cutoff for online registration as June 15?

If you did it past 12:00 Chicago time then you won't be able to register on line and the cost goes up to $275.00 because it is after June 15th!
If you did it before the cutoff then I'd call PC.........good luck!

You had to FINISH your registration by 12 mid central time otherwise you are out of luck.

Me tooI registered about two weeks ago but I kept getting the same thing. It kept telling me it could not find payment ifo and that was that. I ended up printing the on-line form and writing it out and faxing it in. Then they didn't get that either so I faxed it to myself at work and then e-mailed it. The on-line was goof last year too. But, yes it had to be in by mid-night last night to make the $200 price. Otherwise - well - you know the rest.

Well I did call them this morning and talked to the gal that deals with registration and she said my registration did not come through but that she could take my information right away. I immediately gave her my classes, etc and am now officially registered at the early bird price!!! WHEW!!!! I hated to waste my earning half price conference!

OO yah!That would have been awful just because the goofy program wouldn't work for you.

1. Why am I having trouble registering for Conference on Consultants Corner?

If you are having trouble registering for Conference on Consultants Corner, there could be a few reasons. First, make sure that you are using a supported browser and have cleared your cache and cookies. If the issue persists, try using a different device or network. If none of these solutions work, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

2. Can I register for Conference on Consultants Corner if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, Conference on Consultants Corner is exclusively for Pampered Chef consultants. If you are interested in becoming a consultant, please visit our website for more information on how to join our team.

3. I registered for Conference on Consultants Corner but did not receive a confirmation email. What should I do?

If you did not receive a confirmation email after registering for Conference on Consultants Corner, please check your spam or junk folder. If the email is not there, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

4. I am having trouble accessing the virtual conference on Consultants Corner. What should I do?

If you are having trouble accessing the virtual conference on Consultants Corner, please make sure that you are using a supported browser and have a stable internet connection. If the issue persists, try using a different device or network. If you continue to experience difficulties, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

5. Can I cancel or transfer my registration for Conference on Consultants Corner?

Unfortunately, we do not offer cancellations or transfers for Conference on Consultants Corner. If you are unable to attend, please contact our customer service team to discuss your options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
ChefLoriG
  • Intrepid_Chef