• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consultant as Host Question

pletcherdee

Mar 24, 2006
Hi,

I just had my first show and acted as the host. I would like to take advantage of the host benefits, but as I enter information into PP--it doesn't seem to want to allow me to enter my order. I have "consultant as host" marked--should I not do it that way? I'm confusing myself, I guess....

Can anyone help? Can anyone decipher my question?? ha

Thanks!

letscook04

Gold Member
Feb 17, 2005
pletcherdee said:
Hi,

I just had my first show and acted as the host. I would like to take advantage of the host benefits, but as I enter information into PP--it doesn't seem to want to allow me to enter my order. I have "consultant as host" marked--should I not do it that way? I'm confusing myself, I guess....

Can anyone help? Can anyone decipher my question?? ha

Thanks!

What you should do is put someone else’s name, like a relative's name.
Then set it up as Jane Doe, C/O “your name”, “your address”. I hope that this helps. Did your sales go over $150.00? If not, it will not count as a catalog show or cooking show.

pletcherdee

Mar 24, 2006
Thanks! Yes, I barely broke the 150 mark--but I did, nonetheless. Thanks for the tip. I appreciate your help!

Mystik

Dec 28, 2005
Sometimes when you mark consultant as host it automatically puts your name down in the guest list. If you're trying to click on add hostess order it won't let you, you need to use the name already put in for you in the bottom part. Just open that guest order and away you go.

reesefamily5

Mar 27, 2005
I plan on doing that in May. Right now I'm just short of $150 in preorders for May products. My grandmother buys a lot of products and her discount has expired. She would host a show except she is having a lot go on in her life right now because she found out she has cancer. So I'm going to put the show in her name and then she can have the discount for a year again. It helps her out a little. (But I'm taking the host special---I want those HWC mugs and squares) ;)