• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Earnings: Submitting Orders as a Consultant Host

In summary, the process for submitting orders as a consultant host is to log into your consultant account on the website, go to "My Orders" and click on "Submit Order". The deadline for submitting orders is 11:59 PM Central Time on the last day of the month, with a recommendation to submit at least 1-2 days before. As a consultant host, you can earn commission and host rewards on your own orders, based on the discounted price. Commission and host rewards will be credited to your account within 3 business days and can be redeemed for products, supplies, or a cash bonus. If a customer cancels their order before it is processed, there is no impact on your earnings, but if it has been processed
debbieskitchenhelper
Gold Member
Hi everyone,, I was able to get $200 in orders to earn the consultant planner. but my question is,, should I put these orders in someones name or should I submit it as consultant acting as host?? I am very confused. This is only my third party going in. I am not even sure how to put the orders in,, and since my director is at leadership,, is there anyone out there that can help me????

If you were the one who gathered the orders, I'd put it as consultant acting as host. This way you can take advantage of any free product value or host special. Since you are still pretty new, you probably have a wish list, and this could be a way to get some stuff for your kit. If you don't really need anything or want anything, you could put it in the name of the person who had the biggest order, or the person who financially could use the extra perks from being the "host". They might be grateful for the extra perks, and who knows, maybe they would push for a few more orders so they could earn more. :)**ETA: I just realized the timing of this. It needs to be submitted today to earn the planner, right? In that case, you may not have time for someone to gather additional orders, but you never know. If it was me, I'd probably just do it as consultant as host. :)

I'd do consultant acting as host too & get it in NOW! Don't miss the deadline.

What is the process for submitting orders as a consultant host?

The process for submitting orders as a consultant host is simple. First, you will need to log into your consultant account on our website. Then, select the "My Orders" tab and click on "Submit Order". From there, you will be able to enter your customer's order information and submit it to us for processing.

What is the deadline for submitting orders as a consultant host?

The deadline for submitting orders as a consultant host is 11:59 PM Central Time on the last day of the month. We recommend submitting orders at least 1-2 days before the deadline to ensure timely processing and delivery to your customers.

Can I earn commission and host rewards on my own orders?

Yes, as a consultant host, you can earn both commission and host rewards on your own orders. However, keep in mind that the commission and host rewards earned will be based on the discounted price of the products, not the retail price.

How will I receive my commission and host rewards?

Commission and host rewards will be credited to your consultant account within 3 business days after the order is processed and shipped. You can then choose to redeem your earnings for products, business supplies, or a cash bonus.

What happens if my customer cancels their order?

If your customer cancels their order before it is processed, there will be no impact on your commission or host rewards. However, if the order has already been processed and shipped, the commission and host rewards earned will be deducted from your account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• julsradford
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
julsradford
  • Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • byrd1956