• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Conference Club: Automate Your Pampered Chef® Conference Fees

In summary, The Conference Club is a program designed to help Pampered Chef consultants automate the payment of their conference fees. To enroll, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Account" section, then click on the "Conference Club" tab. You can make changes or cancel your payments at any time. The benefits of joining include automating your conference fees, avoiding missed deadlines, and ensuring registration for the event. There are no additional fees for using the Conference Club, only the amount of your conference fees as determined by your payment plan. There are no hidden fees or charges.
babywings76
Gold Member
This is from CC:

"Conference Club makes it easier than ever to attend Pampered Chef® conferences. Through automatic monthly commission adjustments, you can set aside all or part of the cost of registration. Join today! How much you contribute is your choice. When you elect to participate in the Conference Club programs, your last deduction will be taken in the month before registration opens. Last deduction for Leadership will be taken in September. Last deduction for National will be taken in March.
Select the monthly amount you want deducted.
OR

Choose the amount that has already been calculated for you based on the month you begin setting aside the registration fee.
OR

Choose the maximum amount that includes guest registration and special event fees."

I did it for NC this year and thought it was great! You don't really notice it coming off and it's one less $$ worry come registration time! I would highly recommend it to anyone.

You all gotta do this... what a help if you have a hard time saving other than 401 type stuff... You know $ to live on when you get old.............................

I do this every year! Then, if you wind up earning free or half-price you get a refund.

1. What is the Conference Club?

The Conference Club is a program designed to help Pampered Chef consultants automate the payment of their conference fees. It allows consultants to set up automatic monthly payments towards their conference fees, making it easier to budget and plan for the event.

2. How do I enroll in the Conference Club?

Enrolling in the Conference Club is easy! Simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Account" section. From there, click on the "Conference Club" tab and follow the prompts to set up your automatic payments.

3. Can I change or cancel my Conference Club payments?

Yes, you can make changes or cancel your Conference Club payments at any time. Simply log in to your account and go to the "My Account" section. From there, click on the "Conference Club" tab and you will see options to edit or cancel your payments.

4. What are the benefits of joining the Conference Club?

Joining the Conference Club has several benefits, including the ability to automate your conference fees, making it easier to budget and plan for the event. It also helps you avoid missing any deadlines for payments and ensures that you are registered for the event.

5. Are there any additional fees for using the Conference Club?

No, there are no additional fees for using the Conference Club. You will only be charged the amount of your conference fees each month, as determined by your payment plan. There are no hidden fees or charges.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • pamperedlinda
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
lkspeir
  • slapsappyhappy