• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Comparison Between Host Benefits

In summary, hosting a Pampered Chef party offers numerous benefits for the host, including earning free and discounted products, receiving exclusive host gifts, and the opportunity to purchase host-only items. These benefits can also be earned through hosting an online party, where guests can shop online and the host will still receive credit. The host credit system is based on the total sales from the party and can also be increased by the number of guests who book their own party and reaching sales milestones. Hosting a party also allows for a fun and interactive event with friends and family, as well as trying out new products and recipes. However, there are restrictions on using host benefits, such as a time limit of 30 days and certain restrictions on using them with other offers
ChefJodi
Anybody do any research between both old and new host benefits and come up with visuals to maybe encourage bookings? I saw something somewhere and can't seem to locate it now. Can anybody help?? :confused:

Jodi

Well, Jodi. You could go back through your past hosts and see what they got for free or with the old program then do a show under the new program. At Leadership coference one of the speakers/educators did this and showed us all. That would be the most convincing way, I think, because you know the past hosts personally. Use the company average show of $450-470 as a guideline.

I hope this helps. I honestly don't think you really need to do much of an explanation unless you are dealing with a die-hard Pampered Chef fanatic. Most hosts don't really care how the system works. Switching to the dollar system will be easier to explain, especially to new hosts.

123: Hi there! I haven't personally done any research, but I have seen some helpful visuals on the benefits of switching to a new host. One idea is to create a side-by-side comparison chart highlighting the key benefits of the new host, such as faster website loading times, more reliable customer support, and better security features. You could also include testimonials from other users who have made the switch and have seen positive results. Another idea is to create a short video showcasing the user-friendly interface and features of the new host. Good luck with your search!

1. What are the host benefits for hosting a Pampered Chef party?

The host benefits for hosting a Pampered Chef party include earning free and discounted products, receiving exclusive host gifts, and having the opportunity to purchase host-only items. The amount of benefits a host receives depends on the total sales from their party.

2. Can I earn host benefits if I host an online party?

Yes, you can earn host benefits by hosting an online party. The process is similar to hosting an in-person party, but instead of having guests physically attend, they can shop online and you will still receive credit for their purchases.

3. How does the host credit system work?

The host credit system is based on the total sales from your party. For every $200 in sales, the host earns $15 in free product credit. Hosts can also earn additional credit based on the number of guests who book their own party at your event, and for reaching certain sales milestones.

4. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party versus just placing an individual order?

Hosting a party allows you to earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host gifts. You also have the opportunity to try out new products and recipes, and have a fun and interactive event with your friends and family. Placing an individual order does not offer these same benefits.

5. Are there any restrictions on using host benefits?

Host benefits must be used within 30 days of your party date and cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. They also cannot be used on certain items with limited availability, such as certain seasonal or discontinued products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JanisF
  • Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • kitchenqueen