• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Commission Check Deposit: Questions & Answers

In summary, to set up direct deposit for your commission checks with Pampered Chef, log into your account and go to the "My Account" section. From there, select "Direct Deposit" under "Payment Information" and enter your bank account information. Your commission checks will be deposited on the 15th of each month, or the next business day if the 15th falls on a weekend or holiday. You can split your commission between up to three bank accounts by entering their information during the setup process. Direct deposit eliminates the need for a paper copy of your commission check, but you can still view and print a statement from your account. You can also change your direct deposit information at any time by going to the "My Account"
TerraOB83
Gold Member
I hope this is the right spot for this. I just started back up with pc and its been awhile since I have gotten a commission check when are they usually deposited? Thanks

Re: Commission8th and 22nd, unless these dates fall on a weekend, then the following business day.

Typically, commission checks are deposited on a regular schedule, such as bi-weekly or monthly. The exact date of deposit will depend on your company's policies and procedures. It's best to check with your employer or HR department for specific information about your commission check deposit schedule.

1. How do I set up direct deposit for my commission checks?

To set up direct deposit for your commission checks, log into your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "My Account" section. Under "Payment Information," select "Direct Deposit" and follow the prompts to enter your bank account information.

2. How often will my commission checks be deposited into my account?

Commission checks are deposited on the 15th of each month, or the next business day if the 15th falls on a weekend or holiday.

3. Can I split my commission between multiple bank accounts for direct deposit?

Yes, you can split your commission between up to three different bank accounts. Simply enter the account information for each bank account when setting up direct deposit.

4. Will I receive a paper copy of my commission check if I have direct deposit set up?

No, if you have direct deposit set up, you will not receive a paper copy of your commission check. You can view and print a copy of your commission statement from your Pampered Chef account.

5. Can I change my direct deposit information at any time?

Yes, you can update your direct deposit information at any time by logging into your Pampered Chef account and navigating to the "My Account" section. Under "Payment Information," select "Direct Deposit" and follow the prompts to make any necessary changes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• VAGirlChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • jenniferp417
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
smspamperedchef
  • Intrepid_Chef