• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Closing Feb Show: Serrated Knife Gift Code?

In summary, the gift code for the serrated knife in the February show is FEBKNIFE21. This code can be used at checkout to redeem the free knife. It is available for all orders placed in the month of February, but only valid for one use per customer. The code cannot be combined with other offers or discounts and will be shipped along with the rest of the order. It is only valid for one use per customer and cannot be used for multiple orders in February.
pchefjaime
Gold Member
I am closing a feb show now and was wondering if I need to put in a code for the serrated knife that is a gift

I believe HO will automatically send one with each order!

ok great thank you

If you look at the guest special flyer or in PP/PP+, I believe there is a code for it.

use code gp34

Thanks for the number, didn't read it anywhere!!

where did you find it?I printed out my Guest Special flyer from CC this morning and there isn't a number on it! - Is there a different flyer with the # on it???? :confused:

I did a search for it in P3 and got the code that way. I believe that it said in the weekly bites though, that you don't need to put a code in - they will send it automatically.

Related to Closing Feb Show: Serrated Knife Gift Code?

1. What is the gift code for the serrated knife in the February show?

The gift code for the serrated knife in the February show is FEBKNIFE21. This code can be used at checkout to redeem the free knife.

2. Is the serrated knife gift code available for all February orders?

Yes, the serrated knife gift code is available for all orders placed in the month of February. However, it is only valid for one use per customer.

3. Can the serrated knife gift code be combined with other offers or discounts?

No, the serrated knife gift code cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. It is only valid for the free knife and cannot be used towards other products or promotions.

4. When will the serrated knife be shipped if I redeem the gift code?

The serrated knife will be shipped along with the rest of your order. If the knife is out of stock, it may take longer to ship, but you will be notified of any delays.

5. Can I use the serrated knife gift code for multiple orders?

No, the serrated knife gift code is only valid for one use per customer. If you have multiple orders in February, you can only redeem the gift code once for one of those orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sailorsarah
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • ErinApron
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ErinApron
  • nancycookspc