• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Client Wanted Refund Because Product Was Never Delivered!

In summary, the speaker recounts a conversation where they called a customer to thank them for a purchase from a show in July. The customer did not receive the product and the host has not delivered it. The speaker offered a refund, but questions if they should talk to the host about fulfilling their duties.
AJPratt
Silver Member
In September I made my Cust Care Calls: Here's one:

ME: Hi, Lisa... This is Anne with TPC. I met you at Leigh's party. (JULY show-that's important later.)
LISA: Yes. I had a great time. I love your products.
ME: (Getting giddy--This one's in the bag!) Me, too. I just wanted to call and personally thank you for your purchase.
LISA: You're welcome.
ANNE: How is your Mini Muffin Pan? Do you have any questions... anything that I can...
LISA: I don't know. I haven't gotten it yet.
ANNE: (Gasp!) I'm sorry... I thought I mentioned that the pan went to the host's home. (Who lives UNDER her in the same condo complex)
LISA: Oh, yes you did. She keeps telling me she has it, but I haven't gotten it yet and I feel like I'm bugging her.
ANNE: I don't understand what the delay is. The show was in July. I will give Leigh a call and see if she needs me to deliver it. (OMG-She works next to me. What am I going to say? Umm... Leigh, you need to part with these items. They don't belong to you. Set the pan down gently, slide it towards me and walk away. No one will be hurt. Don't make me call other Consultants. Good, Lord!)
LISA: Oh, you don't have to do that.
ANNE: Its my pleasure. I will tell her that "this lady needs her muffin pan!"
(Call ended from there.)

Soo a few days later the lady calls me screaming on my machine about never getting the product. So, I offered to send her a refund. $20 which included her Round up donation. Now, I am out the $20--so should I say something to this girl? I would love some advice.

Omg!!I would definitely say something. You did your job. The host needs to do hers. What did she think? That everything that was delivered to her home was hers to keep? I mean REALLY. This is ridiculous! Her show was 3 months ago. I can't believe that Lisa hadn't called you to complain yet! I know that I would have. If they live in the same building I would walk down to her apartment and stand at her door and refuse to leave until I received my merchandise!!

I can't get over the gall of some people!

Last edited:
WowI don't even know what to say... ridiculous doesn't seem to cover it! What is the host thinking?!?!

You definitely need to talk with the host and find out where excatly she became confused about her part of this show. The sad thing is it sounds like you not only lost out on a potential future host/customer, but she probably lost out on a friend.

I am just flabbergasted...

Wait a minute, wait a minute! Why are you offering a refund? Doesn't the host have the product? I don't see what more you can do other than call the host. Offering to pick up the orders and deliver them yourself is a possibility, but definitely above and beyond what your "duties" are. The situation is just bizarre--I hope it works out! (If you already gave the refund, by the way, I would make sure that you end up with the product when everything is said and done!!) Keep us updated!

Hi Lisa, this is with Pampered Chef. I wanted to personally apologize for the delay in receiving your Mini Muffin Pan. I understand that you have been waiting for quite some time and I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you. I have spoken with Leigh and she will be delivering the pan to you as soon as possible. I want to make sure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase and I would be happy to offer you a complimentary product as a token of our apology for the delay. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to make this right for you. Thank you for your understanding and support. Have a great day!

What is the refund policy for undelivered products?

Our refund policy states that if a product is not delivered within the promised timeframe, the client is entitled to a full refund.

What should I do if my product has not been delivered?

If your product has not been delivered within the expected timeframe, please reach out to our customer service team immediately. They will assist you in either tracking your package or initiating a refund.

Do I need to provide any documentation for the refund?

No, you do not need to provide any documentation for the refund. Our customer service team will handle the process and ensure that you receive your refund promptly.

How long does it take to receive a refund?

Once the refund has been initiated, it typically takes 3-5 business days for the funds to be returned to your original method of payment.

What if I no longer want the product, even if it is eventually delivered?

If you decide you no longer want the product, even if it is eventually delivered, you are still entitled to a refund as long as it falls within our return policy timeframe. Please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
aried
  • Jennifer E
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • Products and Tips
Replies