• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Got My First Call for Product....

In summary, Stacie got her first call for a product this morning after the gal read about her in the newspaper. She ordered the chopper and wants Stacie to send her more information. It is a start so that is great! Thanks for letting Stacie share her story.
StacieB
Gold Member
I got my first call for product this morning after the gal read about me in the newspaper!! WOO HOO!! She ordered the chopper and wants me to send her more information. It is a start so that is great!! Thanks for letting me share!

Woo hoo! Doin' the happy dance with ya!

That's great! That means that she took the time to look you up!! Great Job!:D

That is so cool. Congrats. May you get many more such calls.

That is so cool Stacie! I second Tasha and hope that you get many more calls!

Stacie~

That is so cool! Glad to hear that you are getting leads from that!

:)

Thanks Everyone!! I was surprised when she started talking. I hope for more, we will see!!

Stacie, that's AWESOME!!! Good for you! I hope you get more calls too! YAY for you!!

In what section of the paper did you put an ad? I never thought of the paper. Just figured it would be too expensive. I had an ad in a local parents magazine for a little over a year. I got four calls from it, one booked a show and the other two were for fundraisers. I don't think I recouped what I paid for the ad.

Stacie was featured in an article.

How fantastic! Congratulations Stacie!

I was in an article about being a stay at home mom and having a home based business.

ChefJeniLobdell said:
In what section of the paper did you put an ad? I never thought of the paper. Just figured it would be too expensive. I had an ad in a local parents magazine for a little over a year. I got four calls from it, one booked a show and the other two were for fundraisers. I don't think I recouped what I paid for the ad.

Thanks again everyone!!! It is little, but a start. Maybe more to come!!

Related to Got My First Call for Product....

1. What does the "Got My First Call for Product" mean?

"Got My First Call for Product" refers to a notification you receive when a customer has placed an order for one of our products. It is an exciting milestone in your Pampered Chef business and means that you are starting to build a loyal customer base.

2. How will I know when I receive my first call for product?

You will receive a notification through your preferred method of contact, such as email or text message. You can also check your "My Orders" section on your Pampered Chef website to see if any new orders have been placed.

3. What should I do after I receive my first call for product?

Congratulations on your first call for product! The first thing you should do is reach out to the customer to thank them for their order and confirm any details, such as delivery or pick-up arrangements. This is also a great opportunity to introduce them to other products and offer any special promotions.

4. How do I handle returns or exchanges for my first call for product?

If a customer needs to return or exchange their product, you can assist them by referring to our return and exchange policy. Encourage them to contact you directly so you can provide personalized customer service and ensure a smooth process.

5. Is there any training available for handling my first call for product?

Yes, we offer training and resources to help you handle your first call for product and all future orders. You can access our training materials on the Pampered Chef website or reach out to your upline consultant for personalized guidance and support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennyJennJen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • lt1jane
  • Products and Tips
2 3
Replies
Views
The Pickler