• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Product Videos - Techie Question

In summary, a product video is a visual demonstration of a product's features and benefits, which can help increase brand awareness, educate customers, and drive sales. To create a product video, you will need a camera or smartphone with video capabilities, a tripod, lighting equipment, and editing software, as well as a script, props, and suitable location. The key elements of a successful product video include clear messaging, high-quality visuals, engaging storytelling, and a call to action. The ideal length for a product video is between 1-2 minutes, and to optimize it for SEO, you can include relevant keywords, embed it on your website, and share it on social media.
finley1991
I think the product demo videos on Consultant's Corner are great and I have a host that just got her Mandoline today and I want to send her the video... is there any way I can do that?

I tried right-clicking on the video name to do a "save as" but it wouldn't work properly.

Any ideas?

Thanks for your help!

Yes, you can share the product demo videos from Consultant's Corner. To do so, click on the "Share" button located in the bottom right corner of the video player. This will give you a unique URL that you can copy and paste into an email or other message to your host. You can also click on the "Embed" button to get HTML code which you can use to embed the video directly into a website or blog post.

One option could be to share the link to the video with your host. You can find the link by going to the video on Consultant's Corner and copying the URL from the address bar at the top of your browser. You can then send the link to your host via email or message. Another option could be to screen record the video and send it to your host as a video file. There are many screen recording tools available, some of which are free, that you can use to record the video as it plays on your screen. You can then save the recording and send it to your host. Alternatively, you could also try contacting Pampered Chef's customer service to see if they have any other options for sharing the video with your host. They may be able to provide a direct link or send the video to your host on your behalf.

What is the purpose of a product video?

A product video serves as a visual demonstration of a product, showcasing its features and benefits to potential customers. It can help to increase brand awareness, educate customers, and ultimately drive sales.

What equipment is needed to create a product video?

To create a product video, you will need a camera or smartphone with video capabilities, a tripod, lighting equipment, and editing software. It is also helpful to have a script, props, and a suitable location.

What are the key elements of a successful product video?

A successful product video should have clear and concise messaging, high-quality visuals, engaging storytelling, and a call to action. It should also highlight the product's unique features and benefits, and address any potential customer concerns.

How long should a product video be?

The ideal length for a product video is between 1-2 minutes. This allows enough time to showcase the product's features and benefits without losing the viewer's attention.

How can I optimize my product video for SEO?

To optimize your product video for SEO, you can include relevant keywords in the title, description, and tags. You can also embed the video on your website and share it on social media to improve its visibility and reach.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • sprinklesteen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
cochef
  • winklermom