• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Clarifying Everyday Food Leads: Directors & Above or Everyone? | CC Info

In summary, clarifying everyday food leads is important for all Pampered Chef consultants, especially Directors and above, as it can help identify potential customers and lead to increased sales and business growth. Everyone should be involved in this process, and there are various strategies that can be used, such as hosting cooking classes and utilizing social media. It is recommended to clarify leads regularly, and there are different methods for tracking and organizing them, such as using a spreadsheet or CRM system.
kaseydee
Gold Member
Are the Everyday Food leads going out to just Directors & above or to everyone? They never stated anything about it in the info on CC.

yes, through the lead system, which is for directors and above.

What is every day food leads??

Martha Stewart's magazine Everyday Foods has a huge PC ad in it right at the beginning!

Martha Stewart or Rachel Ray? I thought it was RR.

Everyday Foods (which is Martha's compact food magazine)

Have any of you directors received any leads from this?

not yet.....

I got a lead from Modern Bride today - haven't been able to connect with her yet though.

pamperedlinda said:
I got a lead from Modern Bride today - haven't been able to connect with her yet though.

Lucky you! A few years ago, I advertised in our local Modern Bride (with approval from the HO for the design and everything) but I never received a call from it.

pamperedlinda said:

me too! Calling her today. :D

Related to Clarifying Everyday Food Leads: Directors & Above or Everyone? | CC Info

What is the purpose of clarifying everyday food leads?

Clarifying everyday food leads is important for Pampered Chef Directors and above, as well as everyone else, because it helps to identify potential customers who are interested in everyday cooking and may be interested in purchasing our products. This can lead to increased sales and business growth.

Who should be involved in clarifying everyday food leads?

Directors and above, as well as all other Pampered Chef consultants, should be involved in clarifying everyday food leads. It is a team effort and everyone can contribute their own unique insights and ideas.

What strategies can be used to clarify everyday food leads?

There are several strategies that can be used to clarify everyday food leads. Some examples include hosting cooking classes or workshops, creating social media posts featuring everyday recipes, and reaching out to friends and family to gather leads.

How often should everyday food leads be clarified?

It is recommended to clarify everyday food leads on a regular basis, such as once a month or every few months. This ensures that the list of potential customers is up to date and relevant.

How can everyday food leads be tracked and organized?

There are various ways to track and organize everyday food leads. This can include using a spreadsheet or a customer relationship management (CRM) system. It is important to find a method that works best for you and your team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• legacypc46
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Pampered Laura
  • Liquid Sky
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • gailz2