• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find My Business on Cc? Confused About Accepting Leads

In summary, Kris is struggling to find information about accepting HO leads. She is not sure if it is related to accepting leads as a Director, or if it is a different process altogether.
legacypc46
Gold Member
I'm totally baffled: HO sent my a lead a couple weeks ago and told me to go to CC and click onto "My Business" to confirm acceptance. I looked and looked and couldn't find anything by that name or related to accepting leads.

I've just gotten a similar question from another consultant. Neither of us can find this "my business" on CC?

Additional point of confusion: I thought only directors got leads....or is that only recruiting leads? Or did it come to me by error (I'm a future director)?

Even more frustrating: the inquiry I received was submitted by a customer I had just cut ties with due to multiple bad checks, multiple overdrawn accounts, apparant compulsive purchasing, et al (how ironic I got the lead!). I didn't want it and wanted to let HO know why I was turning it down...but couldn't find a way to do that.

Can anyone tell me where "my business" is? Thanks.

kris

I think they mean the "Managing your business" tab. It's the first one on the left.

Before a major redesign, there was a "My business" area on CC. But that was a couple years ago.

Thanks Ann, but I've looked there and don't see anything related to HO leads. (There is a drop-down that references Leads, but it has nothing to do with HO generated Leads.)

Still stumped.:(

...but thanks for the immediate reply!

It's probably a glitch. That tab is where Directors go to do the HO lead thing. If you're not a Director, someone probably sent you the lead in error.

Too bad you can't warn the next consultant about this person. :)

Or you could call HO and ask them what it is all about.....

I've figured it was an error...just had to shake my head at the irony.

I know that quite a few consultants in this area monitor CS (some more openly than others;) ), so any of them can PM me if they think they've inherited her. (I'm not comfortable sharing the name, but can confirm the initials....she's a nice woman, just has some very serious challenges, financial and otherwise I'm afraid.)

kris

For APO consultants or in different countries, your lead system may work differently than here in the US. For instance, I know Spanish speaking consultants can request to be on the lead system before they are directors.

In the Managing your business tab, there may be a link to "lead activity/lead confirmation". If not, there should be a link to click in the email that was sent to you to notify you of the lead.

If neither of those things exist... call the Home office. ;)

Related to Where Can I Find My Business on Cc? Confused About Accepting Leads

What is "My Business" on CC?

"My Business" on CC refers to the section of your Pampered Chef consultant account where you can manage your business information, view your sales, and access training and resources.

How do I access "My Business" on CC?

To access "My Business" on CC, log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account and click on the "My Business" tab at the top of the page. This will take you directly to your business information and resources.

Can I update my business information on "My Business" on CC?

Yes, you can update your business information on "My Business" on CC. Simply click on the "Edit" button next to each section you wish to update, make your changes, and click "Save".

Where can I view my sales on "My Business" on CC?

You can view your sales on "My Business" on CC by clicking on the "Sales" tab. From there, you can view your current and past sales, as well as your commission information.

Are there any resources available on "My Business" on CC?

Yes, there are many resources available on "My Business" on CC to help support and grow your Pampered Chef business. These include training materials, marketing resources, and business tools. Simply click on the "Resources" tab to access them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefMommyof3Boys
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chefgirl2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • Beth1170