• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where can I find PC-themed email stationery?

In summary, Email Stationery Background is a feature that allows you to customize the appearance of your email messages by adding a background image or color. You can add a background image by clicking on the "Options" tab and selecting "Background". You can also use your own custom background image by clicking on "Upload Image". To remove a background image, click on "Remove Image" and you can use this feature on all your email accounts.
hoosierchef
I would really like to find a fun stationery to use in my emails to go with anything related to my PC business.

Does anyone here have anything they use, or know where or how I can find one??

TIA!

I do not want to discourage you, but some people may find that annoying. Some email clients don't accept backgrounds, well, show them correctly. And, they will ALWAYS have an attachment, which means that if there are others - and they do a save all, they keep saving your background image as well.... Just food for thought :) Good luck in finding one if you which to do that. I could probably help to make you one, but the best way would be for a repeating pattern, or a plain one...essentially, you make a small 1x1 block, and that repeats... Not sure if you want to find a piece of clipart in MS Word, and then send me that, and let me know what color bg you want behind it?

I use MSN and they have some nice background stationary that could be PC related--once in awhile I use it. JK is right that depending on some other people's e-mail it shows as an attachment and takes longer to open,etc.

1. What is Email Stationery Background?

Email Stationery Background is a feature that allows you to customize the appearance of your email messages by adding a background image or color to your emails. It can make your emails look more professional and visually appealing.

2. How do I add a background image to my emails?

To add a background image to your emails, first open a new email message. Then, click on the "Options" tab and select "Background". You can choose from a selection of pre-made background images or upload your own. Once you have selected the image, it will automatically be added as the background for your email.

3. Can I use my own custom background image?

Yes, you can use your own custom background image for your email stationery. Simply click on the "Options" tab and select "Background". Then, click on "Upload Image" and select the image you want to use from your computer. Make sure the image is in a supported file format (such as JPG or PNG) and is not too large in size.

4. How do I remove a background image from my email?

To remove a background image from your email, click on the "Options" tab and select "Background". Then, click on "Remove Image" and the background image will be deleted. You can also choose to revert back to the default background or select a new background image.

5. Can I use Email Stationery Background on all my email accounts?

Yes, you can use Email Stationery Background on all your email accounts as long as they are supported by our email service. You can also customize the background for each individual email account, giving you the ability to personalize your emails for different purposes or recipients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• meganmcg
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
meganmcg
  • Ashley_Delio
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wadesgirl