• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Price Change Products List: Where to Find It?

In summary, there were two price increases and one decrease for the Spring/Summer season discussed at FEAST. The Cool & Serve Square Tray and Cooling Insert went up in price due to manufacturing costs, while the stainless 10" Sauté Pan decreased in price. Attendees at FEAST were able to receive a Microwave Egg Cooker, and favorite spring product voting results are being collected. The email also clarified that the Stainless Cookware 7 piece set is being discontinued and replaced by an 8 piece set with a higher price.
alidafrizzell
Gold Member
I have hunted everywhere for the list of products with Price Changes.... anyone have one or know where I can find it?

They said no price changes then corrected that there were just a few. Cookware was one. I have no idea.

In CDA we had no price "changes" for S/S 2013 only "new" products. The new included format change for stainless pot set which meant price change. The "Must Haves" were updated and thus there was pricing changes. That's it for us on $ changes.

This was the email that came out after Feast:Dear Consultant,It was wonderful reconnecting with so many of you at FEAST. I hope you found it as valuable as I did and came away ready to dive in to a fantastic season! I would like to share some clarifications with you.First, you may recall that Marla’s Business Update at FEAST referenced no new price increases for the Spring Season. Unfortunately, our communications were out of alignment. There are actually two price increases and one decrease for the Spring/Summer season. The Cool & Serve Square Tray has gone up $2 to $46.50 and the Cooling Insert has gone up 50¢ to $13, both driven by manufacturing cost increases. The stainless 10” Sauté Pan is being reduced from $125 to $99. I am so sorry for the error and any confusion this has caused you.Second, we are pleased to confirm that we were able to accommodate all attendees at FEAST with the Microwave Egg Cooker. Despite having enough totes for well over the number of registrants, we ran out at two locations! We just wanted to reassure you that we have tracked names and will send totes and materials out to those who missed them.Lastly, favorite spring product voting results are already coming in strong! Only those attending the Feb. 2 FEAST events have received voting links as of now. Final votes will be accepted through Feb. 15 and we will communicate the favorites the week of Feb. 18.Thanks again for everything you do to make The Pampered Chef so successful.Kelly Smith
Chief Marketing Officer

Last edited:
Well I know that the cool and serve tray went up $2.00 and generally there is a list but I have not seen it. Thanks for posting the letter to consultants... I knew there was something but had not seen it!

I think because it was so few items there was no "list". The Stainless Cookware 7 piece set is also going "up" because it is discontinued and replaced by an 8 piece set that is more expensive because of the addition of another piece.

1. What is a price change products list?

A price change products list is a document or webpage that displays the current prices of products that have recently undergone a price change. This list is useful for consumers who want to track price fluctuations and make informed purchasing decisions.

2. Where can I find a price change products list?

A price change products list can typically be found on the website or app of the retailer or marketplace where the products are sold. Some retailers may also send out email notifications or have a physical list displayed in their stores.

3. How often is a price change products list updated?

The frequency of updates for a price change products list can vary depending on the retailer. Some may update their list daily, while others may do so weekly or even monthly. It's best to check with the specific retailer to see their update schedule.

4. Can I filter the price change products list by category?

Some retailers may offer the option to filter their price change products list by category, making it easier for consumers to find the products they are interested in. However, not all retailers may have this feature, so it's best to check with the specific retailer.

5. Is a price change products list available for all products?

Not all retailers may offer a price change products list for all of their products. Some may only include certain products or categories in their list. It's best to check with the specific retailer to see which products are included in their price change products list.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• firediv
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
firediv
  • Teresa Lynn
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DianaDuch