• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New to HWC: Can I Upload Logo from CC for Business Cards?

In summary, a gal in my hosp cluster heard me talking about the cool HWC postcards I made thanks to the advice found here. She is brand new and is trying to do her business cards there. She has tried to upload the PC logo from CC. I told her I did not know if this is possible. I think it may be a copywrite thing, Anyone know????? any advice!!!Even though it is possible, it is copyright infringement. She can print her own business cards at home with the PC logo, but cannot get them printed commercially through a company.Oh! She can make her own cards with the PC logo? I didn't know that was possible! :) I'm going to go buy some business card stock
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
A gal in my hosp cluster heard me talking about the cool HWC postcards I made thanks to the advice found here. She is brand new and is trying to do her business cards there. She has tried to upload the PC logo from CC. I told her I did not know if this is possible. I think it may be a copywrite thing, Anyone know????? any advice!!!

Even though it is possible, it is copyright infringement. She can print her own business cards at home with the PC logo, but cannot get them printed commercially through a company.

Oh! She can make her own cards with the PC logo? I didn't know that was possible! :) I'm going to go buy some business card stock if that's the case!

Yep, using the PC logo through Vista Print is a no-no!

jenniferp417 said:
Oh! She can make her own cards with the PC logo? I didn't know that was possible! :) I'm going to go buy some business card stock if that's the case!
You can print your own on your home computer. They're nice because you can update them as needed without wasting a box, and can personalize them (like make "Wedding Registry" a little bigger in the list of services offered if you're going to a bridal fair).

Thanks All!!!

That's what I thought.

You all are awesome!!!

DebbieJ said:
Yep, using the PC logo through Vista Print is a no-no!

:eek: :eek: :eek: Good thing I ordered new cards. I put it on my old ones thinking it was ok. Hope I don't get reported or anything.

hmmm..... Jason in Virginia, huh?

Hello, Home Office? I'd like to report a rule-breaker....

(just kidding - but don't do it again!)

chefann said:
hmmm..... Jason in Virginia, huh?

Hello, Home Office? I'd like to report a rule-breaker....

(just kidding - but don't do it again!)

Thank you for granting forgiveness. I will dispose of them immediately.

Related to New to HWC: Can I Upload Logo from CC for Business Cards?

1. Can I use my existing logo from my company's Creative Cloud account for my business cards?

Yes, as long as your logo is in a compatible file format (such as JPEG or PNG), you can upload it from your Creative Cloud account to use on your Pampered Chef business cards.

2. How do I upload my logo from Creative Cloud to my business card design?

To upload your logo, simply click on the "Upload Image" button in the business card design tool and select the option to upload from your Creative Cloud account. You will be prompted to log in and then you can select your logo file to upload.

3. What if I don't have a Creative Cloud account?

If you don't have a Creative Cloud account, you can still upload your logo to use on your business cards. Simply save your logo as a JPEG or PNG file and upload it using the "Upload Image" button in the design tool.

4. Is there a limit to the size of the logo I can upload?

Yes, there is a maximum file size limit of 5MB for logo uploads. If your logo file is larger than this, you will need to compress or resize it before uploading.

5. Will my logo be printed in high quality on my business cards?

Yes, all logos uploaded from Creative Cloud or any other source will be printed in high quality on your business cards. However, it is important to ensure that your logo file is of high resolution to avoid any loss of quality during printing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• luvmypomeranian
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Kristenccooks
  • amgreen66
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefBeckyD