• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

October Everday Food - Martha Stewart

In summary, the conversation is about the appearance of a Pampered Chef ad in the October issue of Everyday Food. The participants discuss the effectiveness of the ad and how they wish they could receive leads from it. They also remind each other not to click on the link in the ad so that the company can accurately track how many people view it. One person expresses excitement about the magazine's large circulation and another suggests slipping business cards into magazines at checkouts.
pampchefrhondab
Wow, I just got my Oct. Everyday Food yesterday and turned to the first page and what do I see ...... The Pampered Chef ad!!

First of all I forgot they were going to do the ad, then I couldn't beleive it is on the very first two pages!! Very effective!!

I wish I were a Director to get all those HO leads. Those who are will have to let us know if they get them!

Don't forget we are NOT supposed to go to the link they post in the ad so they can get some REAL numbers on how many people look at it! I want to do it myself, but I will have to refrain:)!

pampchefrhondab said:
Don't forget we are NOT supposed to go to the link they post in the ad so they can get some REAL numbers on how many people look at it! I want to do it myself, but I will have to refrain:)!

Thanks for the reminder! I can't wait to see the ad! I'm already excited about this campaign...this magazine has a huge circulation! I love HO.:love:

Does the mag have a website and online mag to look through it?
I'd love to see the ad, w/o clicking on it of course.

THANKS! I must have missed it.

I can just see me slipping my business cards in all the magazines at the checkouts...LOL :D

Jenni said:
I can just see me slipping my business cards in all the magazines at the checkouts...LOL :D

What a great idea!!

Hi there! Yes, I saw the Pampered Chef ad in the October Everyday Food too and I was so excited! It's always great to see our company getting more exposure and reaching new potential customers. And I agree, having the ad on the first two pages is definitely a smart move.I am not a Director yet, but I hope to be one day. In the meantime, I am happy to support my fellow consultants and help them grow their businesses. And yes, let's make sure to follow the guidelines and not click on the link in the ad so that we can accurately track the success of the ad. Keep up the great work and happy cooking!

Related to October Everday Food - Martha Stewart

1. What is included in the October Everyday Food - Martha Stewart collection?

The October Everyday Food - Martha Stewart collection includes a variety of kitchen essentials, such as cookware, bakeware, utensils, and serving dishes. It also features a selection of recipes from Martha Stewart herself.

2. Are the products in the collection dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the products in the October Everyday Food - Martha Stewart collection are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

3. Can I purchase individual items from the collection, or do I have to buy the entire set?

You have the option to purchase individual items from the collection or the entire set. This allows you to customize your kitchen with only the products you need.

4. Are the products in the October Everyday Food - Martha Stewart collection made from quality materials?

Yes, all of the products in this collection are made from high-quality materials that are designed to withstand everyday use in the kitchen. They are also backed by Pampered Chef's satisfaction guarantee.

5. Can I use these products for both cooking and serving?

Yes, the October Everyday Food - Martha Stewart collection is designed to be versatile and can be used for both cooking and serving your delicious meals. This makes it a convenient and practical addition to any kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dwyerkim
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • Jennie4PC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
lt1jane
Replies