• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you noticed the new lead management box on CC?

In summary, the Lead Management Box on Cc is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that helps users keep track of leads and potential customers. It can be accessed by logging into the Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Lead Management" tab. The box contains a list of leads with their contact information, notes, date added, and source. Leads can also be added or removed from the box, and the feature is available on the mobile app as well.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
Have ya'll seen the new box on CC (upper right side above the Director Box)

I don't remember seeing anything about this?

And how do we set our out of office status?

I just saw this too, Linda. I like the lead box but have no idea how to set the office status. Wonder what that is all about?

I don't have that? Where at?

on the CC homepage

it's gone now....

Mine is too! I had a lead that I had acted on but did not update. After I updated the lead, the box was gone. I thought it had to do with me going on and updating the lead, but now I think it had nothing to do with it!

It was an extra box at the top of the far right column. Gee, Linda, I am glad we both saw it or the others might think we were seeing things!!:D

I saw it too. It's probably one of those things that they put up for a short time to see how it would look or some techie put it up before he was supposed to.

It'll be a nice tool when they're ready.

Related to Have you noticed the new lead management box on CC?

What is the Lead Management Box on Cc?

The Lead Management Box on Cc is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that allows you to keep track of your leads and potential customers. It is a convenient and organized way to manage your leads and follow up with them.

How do I access the Lead Management Box on Cc?

To access the Lead Management Box on Cc, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Lead Management" tab at the top of the page. This will take you to the Lead Management Box where you can view and manage your leads.

What information can I find in the Lead Management Box on Cc?

The Lead Management Box on Cc contains a list of all your leads, including their name, contact information, and any notes or comments you have added. You can also see the date the lead was added and the source of the lead.

Can I add or remove leads from the Lead Management Box on Cc?

Yes, you can add or remove leads from the Lead Management Box on Cc. To add a lead, simply click on the "Add Lead" button and enter the relevant information. To remove a lead, click on the lead's name and then click on the "Remove" button at the bottom of the page.

Is the Lead Management Box on Cc available on the mobile app?

Yes, the Lead Management Box on Cc is available on the mobile app. Simply log in to your Pampered Chef app and click on the "Lead Management" tab to access your leads on the go.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • BethCooks4U
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • imported_iteachurkid