• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cinnamon Roll Christmas Tree Recipe

In summary, to make the Cinnamon Roll Christmas Tree, preheat your oven to 375°F and arrange halved refrigerated cinnamon rolls on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper in the shape of a Christmas tree. Bake for 15-20 minutes and drizzle with included icing before serving. Homemade cinnamon rolls can also be used and adjusted to personal preference. The tree typically serves 8-10 people, but can be adjusted for larger or smaller groups. It can also be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge before reheating. Variations include using different types of cinnamon rolls and adding toppings such as nuts or chocolate chips for a personalized touch.
pchefjaime
Gold Member
does anyone have this rec?

It's posted on Consultant's Corner with the Homemade for The Holidays info, and it is also in the Mini Christmas Catalog.

Here's what I have on my computer.

Attachments

• PCHolidayIdeasB[1].doc
    1.9 MB · Views: 460
ChefBeckyD said:
It's posted on Consultant's Corner with the Homemade for The Holidays info, and it is also in the Mini Christmas Catalog.
It's also in All the Best.

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have access to all of our recipes and I would be happy to help you find the one you're looking for. Can you provide more details about the recipe you are searching for? I can also suggest some similar recipes that you may enjoy. Let me know how I can assist you!

1. How do I make the Cinnamon Roll Christmas Tree?

To make the Cinnamon Roll Christmas Tree, start by preheating your oven to 375°F. Then, unroll a can of refrigerated cinnamon rolls and separate them. Cut each roll in half and arrange them in the shape of a Christmas tree on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown. Once done, drizzle with the icing included in the package and serve.

2. Can I use homemade cinnamon rolls for the Cinnamon Roll Christmas Tree?

Yes, you can use homemade cinnamon rolls for the Cinnamon Roll Christmas Tree. Simply follow the same steps as you would with store-bought rolls, but adjust the baking time as needed. You can also add your own personalized touch by adding different toppings or decorations to the tree.

3. How many servings does the Cinnamon Roll Christmas Tree make?

The Cinnamon Roll Christmas Tree typically makes 8-10 servings, depending on the size of the rolls and how they are cut. If you have a larger group or want to make smaller servings, you can always use multiple cans of cinnamon rolls and adjust the baking time accordingly.

4. Can I make the Cinnamon Roll Christmas Tree ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the Cinnamon Roll Christmas Tree ahead of time. After baking and icing the tree, let it cool completely and then store it in an airtight container in the fridge. When ready to serve, you can warm it up in the microwave or oven for a few minutes before serving.

5. Are there any variations for the Cinnamon Roll Christmas Tree?

Yes, there are many variations for the Cinnamon Roll Christmas Tree. You can use different types of cinnamon rolls, such as pumpkin spice or apple cinnamon, for a twist on the classic flavor. You can also add toppings like chopped nuts, dried fruit, or chocolate chips before baking for added texture and flavor. Get creative and make it your own!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • Dotty