• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you tried making a Cinnamon Roll Christmas Tree before?

In summary, to make a Cinnamon Roll Christmas Tree, you will need crescent roll dough, cinnamon sugar, butter, and cream cheese frosting. You can also use homemade dough and add other toppings or flavors to the tree. It can be made up to a day in advance and generally serves 4-6 people.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
I am doing the Cinnamon Roll Christmas tree, shown in our Oct Consultant News..

Is there an official recipe for the icing ..and which type of dough do you all use?

Anyone does this yet? Were people impressed with the idea? I did do a search for this..but came up with nothing, but here and on Consultants Corner..

Powdered sugar with a teenie bit of milk. I never measure this so I will estimate for you--- half a cup of powdered sugar to maybe a tablespoon of milk.. add the milk little by little until you get the consistency that you want. You can also replace the milk with orange juice... I haven't tried this yet but hear on here that it was good.

Here's PC's recipe and a savory version too. Enjoy!

Attachments

• Mini-Cinnamon Christmas Tree Rolls.doc
    70.5 KB · Views: 420
  • Veggie Christmas Tree.doc
    69.5 KB · Views: 428

1. How do I make a Cinnamon Roll Christmas Tree?

To make a Cinnamon Roll Christmas Tree, you will need crescent roll dough, cinnamon sugar, butter, and cream cheese frosting. Roll out the dough and cut it into triangles. Spread melted butter and sprinkle cinnamon sugar on each triangle, then roll them up into crescents. Arrange the crescents in a Christmas tree shape on a baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes. Once cooled, drizzle cream cheese frosting over the tree and enjoy!

2. Can I use homemade dough instead of crescent rolls?

Yes, you can use homemade dough for a Cinnamon Roll Christmas Tree. Just make sure to roll the dough out thinly and evenly, and follow the same steps for spreading the butter and cinnamon sugar before rolling it up into crescents.

3. How far in advance can I make the Cinnamon Roll Christmas Tree?

You can make the Cinnamon Roll Christmas Tree up to a day in advance. After baking, let it cool completely before wrapping it tightly in plastic wrap and storing it in the fridge. When ready to serve, reheat in the oven at 350 degrees for 5-10 minutes and then add the cream cheese frosting.

4. Can I add other toppings or flavors to the Cinnamon Roll Christmas Tree?

Yes, you can get creative and add other toppings or flavors to the Cinnamon Roll Christmas Tree. Some popular options include adding chopped nuts, drizzling caramel or chocolate sauce, or mixing in different spices like nutmeg or ginger with the cinnamon sugar.

5. How many servings does the Cinnamon Roll Christmas Tree make?

The number of servings for a Cinnamon Roll Christmas Tree will depend on the size of your crescent roll dough and how many rolls you make. Generally, one can of crescent roll dough will make a tree that serves 4-6 people.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • missyciccolella
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
koren
Replies