• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Christmas Wish List for Husbands

In summary, some popular items on the Christmas wish list for husbands include kitchen gadgets, grilling tools, personalized gifts, tech gadgets, and clothing or accessories. Specific items from Pampered Chef that are popular for husbands include the Grill Pan, the Rockcrok® Dutch Oven, the Deluxe Air Fryer, the Quick Cooker, and the Executive Cookware Set. For husbands who love to cook, some unique gift ideas include the Herb Mill, the Herb Infuser, the Spiral & Slice, the BBQ Pizza Pan, and the Smokehouse BBQ Rubs Set. For husbands who enjoy hosting parties, recommended gifts include the Large Round Stone with Handles, the Entertaining Platter, the Entertaining Set, the Quick-Stir®
LOVEpamperedchef
Can someone help me with this? I want to put something at the bottom that says something about if their husband/boyfriend is asking what they want for christmas? Put all your Pampered Chef wishes on here and I will mail it to your husband/boyfriend. I know all of you are so creative and can think of something better than that. Thanks so much for your help. Any graphics would be great.

Attachments

• ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS.doc
    47 KB · Views: 773
Last edited:
How about this:

I'm volunteering to be Santa's little helper.
Write down all of your Pampered Chef wishes, and I'll make sure your own, personal Santa gets the message.

Be sure to give me your Santa's name, address, and phone number, and let me know how they know you. (Is it your spouse, parent, friend, etc.?)

Check out the thread with flyers. I posted a poem that I use.

Here is the one I used last year. I got it off here.

Attachments

• Christmas Wish List.doc
    120.5 KB · Views: 518
Jennifer,
Great wish list. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks Julie, That is EXACTLY what I was looking for. So this is what I did.

Attachments

• Christmas Wish List.doc
    61.5 KB · Views: 582
LOVEpamperedchef said:
Thanks Julie, That is EXACTLY what I was looking for. So this is what I did.
I love it!! I am going to use this!!!!!:D

tdawson said:
Jennifer,
Great wish list. Thanks for sharing!

You are welcome!

Related to Christmas Wish List for Husbands

1. What are some popular items on the Christmas wish list for husbands?

Some popular items on the Christmas wish list for husbands include kitchen gadgets, grilling tools, personalized gifts, tech gadgets, and clothing or accessories.

2. Are there any specific items from Pampered Chef that are popular for husbands?

Yes, some popular items from Pampered Chef for husbands include the Grill Pan, the Rockcrok® Dutch Oven, the Deluxe Air Fryer, the Quick Cooker, and the Executive Cookware Set.

3. What are some unique gift ideas for husbands who love to cook?

Some unique gift ideas for husbands who love to cook include the Herb Mill, the Herb Infuser, the Spiral & Slice, the BBQ Pizza Pan, and the Smokehouse BBQ Rubs Set.

4. Do you have any recommendations for husbands who enjoy hosting parties?

For husbands who enjoy hosting parties, we recommend the Large Round Stone with Handles, the Entertaining Platter, the Entertaining Set, the Quick-Stir® Pitcher, and the Electric Wine Opener.

5. Can you suggest any budget-friendly options for husbands on the Christmas wish list?

Yes, some budget-friendly options for husbands on the Christmas wish list include the Mini Deep Covered Baker, the Mix 'N Chunk, the Mini Serving Spatula, the Mini Measure-All® Cup, and the Measure, Mix, & Pour® Cups.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
winklermom
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • angelkatey
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies