• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Christmas Packages and 5x$100 Show Flyer

J
jillbean
Ok. I thought this would be easier than spelling all of this out on the Message Board!!

I hope this helps!

This is a list of the Packages as well as the Flyer for the 5 x $100 show!!

Attachments

• Christmas Packages 2.doc
    232.4 KB · Views: 726
  • 5 x 100.doc
    4.4 KB · Views: 491
Thanks you I found them and looking forward to using them!! Thanks a Bunch!! Bonnie

Sorry for the typo!

After seeing that best show total, I need to be asking you for help!!!

Thanks Jillbean! :balloon:

(I'm very visual -I need to be 'walked-thru' each step so I can fully understand it!) :rolleyes:

Could you break it down for me to understand how you get the
*Christmas Bonus*
Discount

Do you pre-order and have them on hand?
Do you have a sign-up for pre-ordering?

Sorry. That is a bit confusing! I hope I can lay this out so you can understand. If not I can PM you just let me know if I need to.
All of the orders are taken and delivered to my house. They are put under one name (this is explained to the customers) so if there is a problem with the products they can come to me and I will return them.
I put it under the name Mystery Host (this was the name used for my Open House) so that the products are discounted 10% (past host) and it doesn't come out of my pocket. Then I base the rest of the discount on half price shipping.
After just 2 orders I have made the money needed to have the entire order shipped to me so I will either give them an extra bonus discount (of $2.13 plus tax) or throw in a small item to make up the difference, based on the amount of extra money I have after all orders are taken. The bonus would be something like 2 SB that could be used for gifts during the Holiday Season or maybe one for the customer to keep and one to give away.
The extra money received for shipping is also how I off set the purchase of the tart shaper.
If there are enough orders I will be submitting the orders under the catalog show that my mom is having so that she can get credit for the orders as well.
I also offer gift wrapping at an extra fee that is determined by how much they purchase.
Still confusing?

jillbean said:
After seeing that best show total, I need to be asking you for help!!!
That total was from a $1000 mystery host show I did back in Aug!! My daughter was getting married in Oct and we flew to California for a couple of weeks in August. So with all the busy-ness I decided to put out a plea to all my customers and hosts. It was a huge success!! I also offered my $100 hosts 30% off their order which really tallied up!! The show was $1500+ in sales but with host orders it was $2062

I was looking at your Christmas packages flyer and noticed a problem. You have the Grinder SET at 21.50. That price is for a single grinder. The set should be 39.50.

Unless you are giving a discount on the set?

Thanks!

jillbean said:
Ok. I thought this would be easier than spelling all of this out on the Message Board!!

I hope this helps!

This is a list of the Packages as well as the Flyer for the 5 x $100 show!!

Thanks for pointing that out. I was suppose to have a sigle grinder in the package and then the Deluxe was suppose to include the reduced price for the set. I'm not sure how I messed that up!! I'll need to fix that!!!

1. What packages are available for Christmas?

There are multiple packages available for Christmas, including a 5x$100 show flyer. Some packages may include gifts, decorations, or experiences, while others may focus on specific themes like gourmet food or self-care.

2. How much does the 5x$100 show flyer package cost?

The cost of the 5x$100 show flyer package may vary depending on the provider and the specific inclusions. It is best to check with the provider or read the details of the package to determine the exact cost.

3. What is included in the 5x$100 show flyer package?

The 5x$100 show flyer package typically includes five tickets to a show or event, each with a value of $100. It may also include additional perks such as backstage passes, meet and greets with performers, or other special experiences.

4. How can I purchase the 5x$100 show flyer package?

The 5x$100 show flyer package can usually be purchased online through the provider's website or in person at their physical location. Some packages may also be available through third-party vendors or retailers.

5. Are there any restrictions or limitations on the 5x$100 show flyer package?

It is important to read the details of the 5x$100 show flyer package carefully to determine if there are any restrictions or limitations. These may include specific dates or times for the show, age limitations, or other requirements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kisrae
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
kisrae
  • mminikus
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
schel
Replies