• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Christmas Decorations: Are You Ready for the Big Day?

In summary, both Rae and her husband are finished decorating their home for Christmas. Rae has one present left to buy, but otherwise everything is completed.
That is really really sweet Rae :)

It's one of many ideas I've creatively borrowed from somewhere. I often tell people that I'm not actually that smart. I just surround myself with smart people and steal their ideas. :)

The only thing left to do is edibles. We're giving Pumpkin-Cranberry Bread to our pastors. We have 4 at our church. Once we're back from Texas I'll make those. I purchased cute little paper pans from Sur la Table to bake them in. I'll also put together goodie boxes for our postal carrier (which she'll share with the girls in the office), paper carriers, and faithful mechanics.

Decorating was done last weekend. Since this is our first Christmas in our new house, I went out and bought a tree. It was relatively inexpensive, and came pre-lit. It's very pretty.

Shopping was started. I just found out yesterday that I'm having surgery two weeks from today, so that means shopping has to be kicked into high gear.

I'm making these for my cousins:

Pixels N' Paper: Altered Frappuccino Bottles

but I'll be home for 5 days because of surgery, so I'll have time to work on them. I just got the idea last night from one of my show hosts..I'm so excited. I don't drink frapp though, so I'll have to find someone to do some power drinking over the next couple of weeks :)

I put up greenery with lights on the mantel and above the cupboards. It took probably twice as long because once I put the greenery above the cupboards I realized how disgustingly dusty it was up there, so I had to take it down and vacuum the dust away. All clean, now. A couple presents came from UPS today, too. I'll wrap them soon. I think I'll wait until pay day to by my kids' gifts, so I can pay with cash.

Those are great, Jean! I'm going to put the pix in my file for next year. I like to do cash, too, JAE. I collect change throughout the year, mostly paying with full bills to maximize my change. I then cash in my coins for Christmas cash. I usually have enough to do my heavy-duty Christmas shopping. I love having no Christmas bills to pay in January. :)

JAE said:
I put up greenery with lights on the mantel and above the cupboards. It took probably twice as long because once I put the greenery above the cupboards I realized how disgustingly dusty it was up there, so I had to take it down and vacuum the dust away. All clean, now. A couple presents came from UPS today, too. I'll wrap them soon. I think I'll wait until pay day to by my kids' gifts, so I can pay with cash.

Yep - that's exactly why my decorating isn't done! I have to clean first before I can decorate!:yuck:

That's exactly why I decorate. It forces me to clean. LOL!

raebates said:
That's exactly why I decorate. It forces me to clean. LOL!

Maybe that's why I don't decorate. :D

I am pretty much finished. I do need to wrap the columns on my porch and do the post for my mailbox. Other than that we are done. We are behind this year b/c it has rained so much. Normally everything is done by Thanksgiving night. I did put my tree up a week earlier than usual - and I have loved that!! I think next year I will put it up at the beginning of November, so, I an enjoy it longer! Especially, since no one complained that it was up when they were there for Thanksgiving, ha!

I have most of the presents for my kids purchased, many online this year. I have a list for other family (godparents and grandparents), most of whom are getting PC, I just need to place the order. DH is almost done, looking for one more gift, and then all I have left is stocking stuffers.

We went to see Santa already and he was fantastic, like he was on the same wavelength as me, telling the kids exactly what was expected of them and it was the same thing I had been drilling in to them on the way there. *Cue twilight zone music.*

We're going to get our tree on Saturday and will trim it the following weekend. I'm chairperson for a 'winter celebration' event at the school on the 13th, so I'll be crazy busy until then. After that event, I have a week to do all my baking for the family reunion/Christmas party my extended family is hosting this year, as I am in charge of the dessert table. And THEN, I'll have time to do baking for Santa and maybe wrap some gifts.

raebates said:
My wrapping is now done. All of the bags for my little ones at church are filled. (They'll go to my counterpart this Sunday so she can add what she's giving them.) The gifts for our fellow children's ministry workers are done. We've done the same thing for the last few years. Each household gets a bag of microwave popcorn and two envelopes of cocoa mix. The following is attached:

This world can be a cold and difficult place, yet you warm the hearts of children with God's love and compassion--just as cocoa takes the chill away on a cold day. You show children the richness of God's Word, and it tastes sweet and good to their souls.

The fragrance of Christ you carry with you is as enticing and unmistakable as freshly popped popcorn. And like these tiny corn kernels, you plant seeds of truth--seeds that'll one day explode into righteous living and overflow with the glory of God.

Thanks for all you do to touch kids' lives.

I'm stealing this! I'm giving fair trade cocoa to my kids' catechists along with a dots coffee and more cup. This would be perfect for the gift tag!

Feel free. I'm sure I creatively borrowed it from someone else.

raebates said:
Those are great, Jean! I'm going to put the pix in my file for next year.

I like to do cash, too, JAE. I collect change throughout the year, mostly paying with full bills to maximize my change. I then cash in my coins for Christmas cash. I usually have enough to do my heavy-duty Christmas shopping. I love having no Christmas bills to pay in January. :)

Thanks! I just went and bought 9 four-packs of Frapp tonight. (They're only $4.98 at WalMart.) I think the woman at the check out thought I was some sort of freaked out Frapp addict.

Can't wait to work on them!

(Although I have no idea who's going to drink 36 bottles of Frapp for me....)

I went shopping today, but I didn't find much. I ended up buying some clothes for my kids that they need now, though. I went to Hobby Lobby and bought two rolls of wrapping paper that I totally don't need, but it's soooo cool looking.

Jean DeVries said:
Thanks! I just went and bought 9 four-packs of Frapp tonight. (They're only $4.98 at WalMart.) I think the woman at the check out thought I was some sort of freaked out Frapp addict.

Can't wait to work on them!

(Although I have no idea who's going to drink 36 bottles of Frapp for me....)

I'd volunteer, but they aren't exactly diabetes-friendly. I plan to enlist my coffee-addicted friends if I decide to do them. My advantage is that I'll have months for them to help, not a couple of weeks. ;)

One more item checked off my list--goodies for Monday's Grinch Party. All of the make-ahead food is done. I got the fudge done yesterday. All I'll have to do the day of the party is mix up the Sprinkles dip Anne shared (I'm afraid to make it ahead because it probably won't survive until Monday ;)) and the savory dip I'll make that day, which is best served warm. I also have my last PC show today. It's an expo that's been successful for me in the past. While that's not a Christmas preparation, it's another think from my to-do list.Don't worry. I'm not quitting PC. I'll close a catalog show when I get back from Dallas, then I'm done until after Christmas.

Rae,
Would you share your pumpkin cranberry bread recipe?Ann,
where did you find a store that would allow a coupon on the cricut machine?DD has had one since it came out and it seems in the last week I've seen about 15 new cartridges. Finally found a tinkerbell one and she saw DH get in line so we just gave it to her.
Last week I bought a bundle clearanced at Joanns it had an alphabet, the beauty/beast Disney one and a Christmas one I think i paid $85 which is the usual price of 1 the box said it was exclusive to Joanns funny thing never saw it before it was clearanced.

Teresa Lynn said:
Ann,
where did you find a store that would allow a coupon on the cricut machine?

DD has had one since it came out and it seems in the last week I've seen about 15 new cartridges. Finally found a tinkerbell one and she saw DH get in line so we just gave it to her.
Last week I bought a bundle clearanced at Joanns it had an alphabet, the beauty/beast Disney one and a Christmas one I think i paid $85 which is the usual price of 1 the box said it was exclusive to Joanns funny thing never saw it before it was clearanced.

Michaels had a coupon in their email newsletter that was good this past Monday only. They had their exclusive version of the machine (a cheaper model, but I can't tell what they stripped from it) on sale for $200, and it was a 15% coupon. Their cartridges are on sale this week, too, for $45 instead of $90. I tried making Mickey charms last night with mine, but it didn't cut the Shrinky Dink plastic all the way through (and I had the blade set to 6 and the pressure all the way up). I think I need to put in a new blade to cut the plastic, because I've been playing with the machine a bunch already.

yes her blades wear out quickly especially on the metallic cardstock and glitter papers OOOPS sorry for the hijack
been awake since 4:30 when the cat got tangled in the evergreen swag at the end of our bed and broke some ornaments

Thanks for the tip. I've been playing mostly on cardstock, although not metallic or glitter, and thought the blade might be worn already. I'll pop a new one in and try again. What bums me out is that I now have half a sheet of Shrinky Dink that's wasted if I can't get the charms cut out by hand (there's no way I'm getting it on the cutting mat exactly the same again). At least I can use the partial cuts as guidelines.

I am getting a critcut for christmas and I can't wait to try it out. sorry for the hijack

Here's the recipe:3 1/2 c all-purpose flour
1 t baking powder
2 t baking soda
1/2 t salt
1 2/3 c sugar
2 t pumpkin pie spice
4 large eggs
1 (16 oz) can whole berry cranberry sauce
1 (15 oz) can pumpkin
2/3 c vegetable oil
3/4 c chopped walnuts (optional--I leave these out)Preheat oven to 350F. Grease bottoms only of 2 9 x 5 pans and line with parchment paper.Combine first 6 ingredients (the dry ones) in a small bowl. Put eggs in large bowl and beat slightly. Add cranberry sauce, pumpkin, and oil. Mix well. Add dry ingredients, stirring just until blended. Fold in walnuts.Pour batter evenly into the two pans.Bake 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.Cool completely on wire racks 10 minutes. Remove from pans. Let cool completely.These freeze very well.

Today I purchased more gifts. I still have a bunch left to buy. I really would love to do all my shopping online, though. I'm watching Miracle on 34th St. Does that count as getting ready for Christmas?

Okay - Today, DS and I went shopping (I felt very brave - since we've had about 13 inches of snow in the last 2 days...and it's still snowing!) and got DH's "big" present. Just have stocking stuffers to do for him.

DS is done, other than his gift from Santa. We are waiting until he actually visits w/ Santa before buying that one, since he keeps waffling between 2 things. (Want to be in synch with Santa!)

We bought all of the cousin gifts we needed to get, plus the gifts for DS's class. (they have to have a small gift for each child in their class)

I also bought the rest of my baking supplies - so I'm all set to start the baking now! Oh - and I made a double batch of my Hot Cocoa Mix!:chef: ( I give it as part of the gift when I give cookie trays)

We went with DH this afternoon and got the "Most perfect, exactly right tree". It's beautiful! Balsam Fir, and it smells heavenly - just like Christmas. We are letting it rest, and spread it's boughs, and tomorrow we will decorate.

DS and I took down all of the pictures hanging in the family room, and wrapped them in Christmas paper and added ribbons and bows, and rehung them - that looks really fun!

So, tomorrow, after church, we will have a Family Day - with tree trimming, decorating the house, and wrapping gifts. It's going to snow all day tomorrow too - it's a good day to bundle in! Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow!

Sorry to hi-jack too - but how do you guys like your Cricuts? I want one soooo bad, but not sure I would get enough use out of it. Which model do you recommend?

I've spent way too much money this month w/Christmas plus we had to pay $1,900.00 to fix our car, but I want one of these maybe for Mother's Day:)!

On the Chrismas note I am done buying for everyone except for my DH and my Dad:)! I'm also done wrapping all but one present:):)!!

Congratulations, Rhonda. I came across the following tip and thought it was good enough to share here as well as on the countdown:You know you need to keep extra Christmas tree light bulbs and fuses, ornament hooks, a maybe a few other little things at hand. Take a small box. Wrap the lid and box separately so you can open it without unwrapping it. Put all of those little things that need to be kept handy in that box. Put a bow on top and place it under the tree. It will look good while keeping all of those little supplies handy.

My Grinch Party is tonight. A few years ago I started giving out a little gift to everyone who attends. Here's what I'm giving out this year. The Scripture reference, which is a little small to read in the photo, is Luke 2:10.
GrinchPartyGift2008.jpg

I have done most of my shopping now. I am waiting for a couple of things to be delivered that I ordered online.

We haven't put our tree or decorations up yet but I think I will do that at the weekend. I will have to send my husband into the loft to get them.

I haven't wrapped any of the presents yet so will have to spend a few hours doing that.

The only other things that need doing are food shopping and preparing the food. We are going to the inlaws on Christmas day but I need to make a dessert and then everyone is here on New Years Eve.

I made my christmas cards yesterday so they are ready to go when we get our christmas pictures back and I have stuffed the kids stockings and hid them so I am thinking I am done till christmas eve baking the pies which I am always in charge of. I might make some fruit cake. Oh yea and I got a dinner party on the 20th so I am not totally done till christmas eve.

I am done shopping for my son. I wrapped all his presents yesterday! I still have to do the stocking stuffers though.

I just ordered two more gifts online. My niece wanted some new bedding so I combined a Christmas and bday present for her. I also got a griddle for my sister. My family is almost done now, just my baby brother to shop for. Now DH's family is a different issue! I've been asking them for lists since before Thanksgiving. I told them last night that I would email out a reminder. I'm going shopping with my sister on Thursday (yah, half day of work) and I would really like to get everything done. Not ONE person responded to my email today... maybe they just won't get presents.And I found out that my cousins got into a fight over what to do at my grandma's this year. As all of us cousins have been getting older, we started doing secret santas. For some reason their family claimed this as their duty even though they don't like to give us the lists! This year two of the cousins were fighting over if we should continue to do secret santas or do a white elephant! Seriously, that's not the Christmas spirit and if it's that big of a deal, we don't have to do presents at all!

We got one more thing for my MIL tonight. She called the other day with her list: a very specific skin care item that's only available at the cosmetics counter at a department store or a DVD player. We found a DVD player for $30 at WallyWorld. It was probably cheaper than the skin care would have been. :rolleyes:

wadesgirl said:
I just ordered two more gifts online. My niece wanted some new bedding so I combined a Christmas and bday present for her. I also got a griddle for my sister. My family is almost done now, just my baby brother to shop for. Now DH's family is a different issue! I've been asking them for lists since before Thanksgiving. I told them last night that I would email out a reminder. I'm going shopping with my sister on Thursday (yah, half day of work) and I would really like to get everything done. Not ONE person responded to my email today... maybe they just won't get presents.

And I found out that my cousins got into a fight over what to do at my grandma's this year. As all of us cousins have been getting older, we started doing secret santas. For some reason their family claimed this as their duty even though they don't like to give us the lists! This year two of the cousins were fighting over if we should continue to do secret santas or do a white elephant! Seriously, that's not the Christmas spirit and if it's that big of a deal, we don't have to do presents at all!

A couple of years ago The Furry Guy's family had a big blowup about gifts among the siblings. We mostly stayed out of the fray, but it wasn't a fun year. I hope your cousins are able to approach their differences with a more mature attitude than the siblings did.

We started off on my DH side of the family having the kids draw names to give each other gifts - which of course we paid for. We had the most to buy for because we have 3 kids. One Christmas all the kids just started opening their gifts and didn't even thank anyone for them and moved on to the next - MIL always went over board. At that time I decided my kids would not participate in the gift exchange anymore. One of my SIL's agreed w/me and was happy about it. The other was mad because she said her kids were younger and now they were going to miss out! I said well you can still have an exchange w/my BIL's kids - the other one left in the mix. Needless to say they never did do it.

I was so glad to stop buying for them. It saves me a lot of time, work and money:)!

It would have been different if they needed the gifts because they didn't get much for Christmas and really appreciated them.

raebates said:
A couple of years ago The Furry Guy's family had a big blowup about gifts among the siblings. We mostly stayed out of the fray, but it wasn't a fun year. I hope your cousins are able to approach their differences with a more mature attitude than the siblings did.

It's just crazy. My sister emailed a brother of the cousins and were chatting about other things when the issue popped up. He told my sister that she should just decide what to do if his sisters cannot make up their mind. My sister was supposed to talk to Dad last night. Guess we'll see what happens.

The two cousins consider themselves the oldest cousins in the family forgetting that my dad did adopt my sister when she was younger, which technically makes her the oldest!

Oh man, my sister just called - we have decided to draw names but it's up to me to tell the other cousins! Great, should be a fun night.

Still not lists from DH's family beside MIL. I don't understand these people. If you want us to buy gifts for you and your children, help us out a little!

Last edited:
How's everyone coming? You know there's only just over a week left to get everything done.

Got my mom some new pj's!! I love getting new ones! I finished up my 3 nieces and started on my nephew (gotta get him an outfit or something). So I have my MIL left and my godson and his brother. I am on the all cash plan this year so I shop when I have money. Which means I HAVE TO FINISH THIS WEEKEND!!!

ACCKKK!

I just found out late last night that my brother and his wife and kids (who were coming for this weekend) are now going to be staying longer! Not at my house the whole time, but DB asked if they could spend Christmas Day with us!

Of course they can, I am not in the least upset, I'm excited to spend the time with them - but now, all of my plans for food, etc.....need to be rearranged! It was just going to be the 3 of us, and my Mom, and now I need to add 2 more adults and 3 more small children to the mix!

FUN FUN FUN!:D

I have everything wrapped and ready to go, except for those few people who have not given us lists yet. I'm going out with another consultant on Friday so I'll pick up some gift cards then if we don't hear from them. Just have to figure out what to bring to each Christmas I have going on. First one is this Saturday.

My presents are all bought and now I need to wrap them all. I hate wrapping presents but must do it at the weekend.

My husband and I are spending Christmas day with his parents. I am taking a dessert so need to have a think about what to make for that and then get on and make it. Other than that she is doing the food. We are then going to my parents on boxing day so I don't have to worry too much about food.

We haven't put our decorations up yet so will do that one evening this week and then I need to wrap all the presents.

ChefBeckyD said:
ACCKKK!

I just found out late last night that my brother and his wife and kids (who were coming for this weekend) are now going to be staying longer! Not at my house the whole time, but DB asked if they could spend Christmas Day with us!

Of course they can, I am not in the least upset, I'm excited to spend the time with them - but now, all of my plans for food, etc.....need to be rearranged! It was just going to be the 3 of us, and my Mom, and now I need to add 2 more adults and 3 more small children to the mix!

FUN FUN FUN!:D

But- isn't that the good type of problem? Nobody says Christmas dinner has to be fancy. Just make food that people like. They'll remember the company more than the food, anyway.

Well, I was going to finish my shopping yesterday, but the snow & bitter cold changed my mind. I guess I'm going to be REALLY last minute this year.

TeresaG said:
My presents are all bought and now I need to wrap them all. I hate wrapping presents but must do it at the weekend.

My husband and I are spending Christmas day with his parents. I am taking a dessert so need to have a think about what to make for that and then get on and make it. Other than that she is doing the food. We are then going to my parents on boxing day so I don't have to worry too much about food.

We haven't put our decorations up yet so will do that one evening this week and then I need to wrap all the presents.

I love wrapping presents, you just fly over here and I'll do it all for you. I've seriously thought about making extra money at the holidays offering to wrap presents for people.

I just picked out all my desserts to make for the 4 Christmases I have to bring stuff to. It's going to be a fun shopping list but I wanted to try so many things out of the Holiday Cookbook. This weekend I'm bringing Bourbon Spice Cake and Veggie Tray. Next time it's Mint Chocolate Ice Cream Cake. Followed by Peppermint Meringue Wreath Cookies and Creme De Menth Cheesecake. And the final one is Marshmallow Treat Ornaments and Peanut Butter Cup Torte.

OMG, time is flying by soo quickly! 2008 is nearly gone! :O

I got my shopping done, all wrapped and tree is up and decorated. We are all ready to go! I love our BIG FAT tree!

wadesgirl said:
I love wrapping presents, you just fly over here and I'll do it all for you. I've seriously thought about making extra money at the holidays offering to wrap presents for people.

I just picked out all my desserts to make for the 4 Christmases I have to bring stuff to. It's going to be a fun shopping list but I wanted to try so many things out of the Holiday Cookbook. This weekend I'm bringing Bourbon Spice Cake and Veggie Tray. Next time it's Mint Chocolate Ice Cream Cake. Followed by Peppermint Meringue Wreath Cookies and Creme De Menth Cheesecake. And the final one is Marshmallow Treat Ornaments and Peanut Butter Cup Torte.

I love to wrap too. When I was growing up, my Mom and my Grandma used to pay me to wrap everyone's presents. The joke of the family has always been that I even wrapped my own presents! I did! They would put them in boxes, tape them shut, and then I would wrap them!

If I was going to 4 different celebrations though, I would be making the same thing for all of them! I'm all about keeping it simple!

HA! Actually, I am making the Peanut Butter Cup Trifle for 3 different get-togethers this Holiday!:chef::D

ChefBeckyD said:
I love to wrap too. When I was growing up, my Mom and my Grandma used to pay me to wrap everyone's presents. The joke of the family has always been that I even wrapped my own presents! I did! They would put them in boxes, tape them shut, and then I would wrap them!

If I was going to 4 different celebrations though, I would be making the same thing for all of them! I'm all about keeping it simple!

HA! Actually, I am making the Peanut Butter Cup Trifle for 3 different get-togethers this Holiday!:chef::D

I would but there are so many recipes I want to try so I'm okay taking different things to different get togethers. One is this weekend, two next weekend and the last New Year's day so there is some time in between most of them to get it all done.

I'm taking Black Forest Trifle for my family's gathering on Sunday. We're taking a fruit tray and cold shrimp with cocktail sauce to The Furry Guy's family on Christmas Eve.I'll be making the Pumpkin Cranberry Bread for our pastors on Friday. (It's best after it sits for a day or two.) I'm making cookies on Saturday for the goodie boxes we give to mail and newspaper carriers.

I finally got all my christmas card made and they are addressed and going out in the mail tomorrow. Now, I have to finish buying 2 gifts, wrap almost everything and my big project that I haven't even started yet---Homemade scrapbook calendars. I have the calendars, the pictures and all the scrapbooking stuff needed. I now have to put 5 of them together. (My calendars don't even have dates on them so I have to handwrite that too). Maybe I will start those after Friday night. I am having a cookie swap at my house on Friday.

Came across a neat idea I thought I'd share. Most of the ornaments on our tree have a story. I know all the stories. The guys probably remember most of them right now. However, who knows how much we'll remember 5 or 10 years from now. I'm going to start an ornament journal. I'm going to write down the stories behind each ornament as I pack it away. Then, I'll pack the journal away with the ornaments. I can add to it each year. That way we can be sure we'll always know each ornament's story. If you'd like a little help, organizedchristmas.com has a free, downloadable ornament journal sheet that you can get here: Ornament Journal | Printable Planner Pages And Gift Tags

<h2>1. When should I start decorating for Christmas?</h2><p>It's completely up to personal preference, but many people start decorating for Christmas after Thanksgiving. Some may start even earlier, while others wait until closer to Christmas Day.</p><h2>2. How can I make my Christmas decorations unique?</h2><p>One way to make your Christmas decorations stand out is by incorporating DIY elements or personal touches. You can also try using non-traditional decorations, like adding a pop of color or incorporating unique textures.</p><h2>3. How can I save money on Christmas decorations?</h2><p>Consider using items you already have in your home, like wrapping paper or ribbons, to create festive decorations. You can also shop for sales or clearance items and look for DIY ideas online.</p><h2>4. Is it necessary to have a Christmas tree for decorations?</h2><p>No, a Christmas tree is not necessary for holiday decorations. You can create a festive atmosphere with other decorations like wreaths, garlands, or candles.</p><h2>5. How can I make my home smell like Christmas?</h2><p>There are many ways to make your home smell like Christmas, such as using scented candles or essential oils, baking holiday treats, or simmering fragrant ingredients like cinnamon, cloves, and orange peels on the stove.</p>

Related to Christmas Decorations: Are You Ready for the Big Day?

1. When should I start decorating for Christmas?

It's completely up to personal preference, but many people start decorating for Christmas after Thanksgiving. Some may start even earlier, while others wait until closer to Christmas Day.

2. How can I make my Christmas decorations unique?

One way to make your Christmas decorations stand out is by incorporating DIY elements or personal touches. You can also try using non-traditional decorations, like adding a pop of color or incorporating unique textures.

3. How can I save money on Christmas decorations?

Consider using items you already have in your home, like wrapping paper or ribbons, to create festive decorations. You can also shop for sales or clearance items and look for DIY ideas online.

4. Is it necessary to have a Christmas tree for decorations?

No, a Christmas tree is not necessary for holiday decorations. You can create a festive atmosphere with other decorations like wreaths, garlands, or candles.

5. How can I make my home smell like Christmas?

There are many ways to make your home smell like Christmas, such as using scented candles or essential oils, baking holiday treats, or simmering fragrant ingredients like cinnamon, cloves, and orange peels on the stove.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mldowney69
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
NooraK