• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you ready for a Christmas filled with laughter and happiness?

They got up, I ate breakfast, and then got ready to head out. I was going to go to work, but then I remembered that I had to go get the mail at the post office, so I said to the kids "I'll be back in a little while, I have to go get the mail." and headed over to the post office. I got back to the house and the kids were in the living room playing with their new toys, so I said to them "Hey, I'm glad I got the mail, I was going to go to work but then I remembered I had to get it." I went into the kitchen and started to make lunch, and then I heard the kids coming in the kitchen so I said
jdavis
http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/weihnachten/xmas-smiley-039.gif
I just finished wrapping the last couple of presents that I had forgotten, oops, and set up Santa's clues, have one heck of a kink in my neck still, so now I'm back off to bed, but I wanted to wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas while I still had a chance, hope all of you find your day filled with laughter and happiness that this very special holiday brings.
http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/weihnachten/xmas-smiley-041.gif

Merry Christmas! :D

Funny. While you were going to bed, I was up fixing breakfast. I'm an early riser. I enjoy getting up Christmas morning to fill the stockings and enjoy the peace and quiet before my guys get up. It's my favorite time of day.

Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas! May everyone have a joyous, fun-filled, and safe day!

Merry Christmas everyone!!!:)

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to all!! I had a wonderful day!! Usually we have to go to the in-laws, but for once they came over here and I made a big breakfast. We sat around talking and playing cards all day. The kids were able to play all day instead of stopping after a couple of hours so we could leave. They may not be able to drag me to their house next year!!:p

Merry Christmas!!! May all of you experience God's peace and love in the coming new year!

Merry Christmas!!! Peace and Earth and Godwill to men.

Jesus has come to save us all.

raebates said:
Merry Christmas! :D

Funny. While you were going to bed, I was up fixing breakfast. I'm an early riser. I enjoy getting up Christmas morning to fill the stockings and enjoy the peace and quiet before my guys get up. It's my favorite time of day.
Well, on any normal day I would have been heading to work instead of bed, but we had just gotten back the night before from 2 Christmas days with his family in 2 different towns, and I was pooped and couldn't wait up 'til the kids went to sleep since of course they slept on the way home, so I set my alarm for 2 (ughh) and got up to make up the scavanger hunt santa lists and wrap the last couple of presents that I had forgotten to finish wrapping, and fill the stockings. The kids didn't let me sleep much after I went back to bed, they got up, so it was pretty good timing.

Related to Are you ready for a Christmas filled with laughter and happiness?

1. What are some popular Pampered Chef products for Christmas gifts?

Some popular Pampered Chef products for Christmas gifts include the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Cooking Blender, the Rockcrok® Dutch Oven, the Deep Covered Baker, and the Cut-N-Seal®.

2. Are there any holiday-themed recipes available from Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of holiday-themed recipes on our website, including festive appetizers, main dishes, and desserts. You can also find recipe inspiration on our social media channels.

3. Do you offer any discounts or promotions during the holiday season?

Yes, we often have special promotions and discounts during the holiday season. These can be found on our website or through our email newsletter. We also offer free shipping on orders over a certain amount.

4. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products as gifts and have them shipped directly to the recipient?

Yes, you can purchase Pampered Chef products as gifts and have them shipped directly to the recipient. During the checkout process, you can enter the recipient's address as the shipping address and even include a personalized message.

5. How can I ensure my Pampered Chef order arrives in time for Christmas?

To ensure your Pampered Chef order arrives in time for Christmas, we recommend placing your order at least 2 weeks in advance. This allows for processing and shipping time. You can also choose expedited shipping options for an additional fee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies