• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Torte

In summary, the Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Torte is a delicious dessert that requires chocolate cake mix, creamy peanut butter, melted butter, eggs, powdered sugar, cream cheese, whipped topping, and peanut butter cups. The total prep time is 20 minutes and it needs to chill for 4 hours before serving. Different types of nut butter can be used, but it is recommended to use a similar consistency to peanut butter. This dessert can be made ahead of time and is gluten-free, but may not be suitable for those with lactose intolerance or nut allergies.
stefani2
Does anyone have this recipe typed out?

TIA! :)

It's on CC, with the SBRC recipes.

In case you can't access.

Attachments

• Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Torte.doc
    74.5 KB · Views: 336
This recipe rocks! I have never had a disappointed group with this one. Definitely needs a glass milk though!

For REAL on the milk!! I LOVE IT!! My hips say, "A little too much!"

I've made so many over the past 2 months I think I can make it in my sleep..

Chef Kearns said:
In case you can't access.

thanks. i couldn't find it on CC

1. What ingredients are needed to make the Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Torte?

The ingredients needed for this delicious dessert are chocolate cake mix, creamy peanut butter, melted butter, eggs, powdered sugar, cream cheese, whipped topping, and peanut butter cups.

2. How long does it take to make the Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Torte?

The total prep time for this dessert is about 20 minutes, and it needs to chill in the fridge for at least 4 hours before serving.

3. Can I use a different type of nut butter instead of peanut butter?

Yes, you can use any type of nut butter you prefer, such as almond butter or cashew butter. Just make sure it has a similar consistency to peanut butter for best results.

4. Can I make this dessert ahead of time?

Yes, this dessert can be made ahead of time. It is recommended to make it the day before serving and store it in the fridge until ready to serve.

5. Is this dessert suitable for those with dietary restrictions?

This recipe can easily be made gluten-free by using a gluten-free chocolate cake mix. However, it does contain dairy and nuts, so it may not be suitable for those with lactose intolerance or nut allergies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Cookin' Mama
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies