• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Bars

In summary, CC has a recipe for these peanut butter cookies that can be found by searching the Season Best issues. The recipe is easy to follow and yields a thin layer of peanut butter cookies.
klsiegel
Has anyone typed out this recipe yet?

Is it just me or do you really need to double the ingredients for the peanut butter layer?

I've made them twice and thought that the layers were perfect in their thickness, but maybe that's just me. ;)You can get a typed copy of this recipe by going onto CC. Under the recipe section, you can search the Season Best issues. The recipes are all on there, just click the one you want and it will come up. Hope that helps! :)

Thanks Amanda! I've really enjoyed finding this message board -- now I just need to get used to how to use it! :) I feel silly that I never knew you could find all the recipes that easily!

I made these the other night for our Bingo .. they were gone in a flash!!

klsiegel said:
Thanks Amanda! I've really enjoyed finding this message board -- now I just need to get used to how to use it! :) I feel silly that I never knew you could find all the recipes that easily!

Aww, don't feel silly. We've all been there. :) CC is so full of information it's kind of overwhelming. It's fun to play around and see what all is on there. Now that you know the recipes are there, you'll be able to search things easily. It also comes in handy when you need to e-mail your host the recipe ingredients.

I didn't double it at all. The trick is to do it quick before the spread sets up and what I did was scoop little amounts on it and spread that and scoop some more and spread. It's harder to get it to cover if you put it all on and try to spread that out.
It does make a thin layer though, so don't try to make it very thick.

I loved making these and would do it again in an instant, they were so yummy and easy!

1. What ingredients are in the Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Bars?

The Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Bars are made with a delicious combination of chocolate, peanut butter, oats, and crispy rice cereal. They also contain sugar, butter, and vanilla extract for added flavor.

2. Are the Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Bars gluten-free?

Yes, our Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Bars are gluten-free, making them a great option for those with gluten sensitivities or allergies. They are also made without any artificial flavors or preservatives.

3. How do I store the Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Bars?

We recommend storing the Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Bars in an airtight container at room temperature. They will stay fresh for up to a week, but can also be stored in the refrigerator for longer shelf life.

4. Can I make these bars ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Bars ahead of time and store them in the refrigerator or freezer until you are ready to serve them. Just be sure to let them thaw before enjoying.

5. How many servings does one batch of Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Bars make?

A single batch of our Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Bars makes approximately 16 bars, depending on how large you cut them. This recipe can easily be doubled or tripled for larger gatherings or to have extras on hand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • babywings76