• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Giant Round Cookie-Peanut Butter Flavor This Time

In summary, the "Giant Round Cookie-Peanut Butter Flavor This Time" is a 10 inch diameter cookie made with all-natural peanut butter. It cannot be personalized, but decorations can be added on top. It can serve up to 8 people and can be frozen for up to 3 months.
babywings76
Gold Member
So we LOVED the Chocolate Chip Sensation Cookie recipe, and I'd like to make it again, but I already have a peanut butter cookie dough roll that I'd like to use up. Anyone know of another recipe that I could use w/ that flavor? If not, I suppose I could just do the same recipe only w/ that dough and I'm sure it'll come out delicious as well. Maybe with some additional chopped peanuts on top or something. But I just thought I'd ask if there's another recipe, because you guys come up with some great stuff! :D

Taffy Apple Pizza comes to mind! I think it's made with sugar cookie (could be wrong) but peanut butter cookie would be awesome!

Yum! I love that recipe, too! I'm away from home right now...do you happen to know the ingredient list?

Is it: cookie dough, apples, cream cheese, PB, peanuts, and caramel sauce?

1. What is the size of the "Giant Round Cookie-Peanut Butter Flavor This Time"?

The "Giant Round Cookie-Peanut Butter Flavor This Time" measures approximately 10 inches in diameter.

2. Is the "Giant Round Cookie-Peanut Butter Flavor This Time" made with real peanut butter?

Yes, the "Giant Round Cookie-Peanut Butter Flavor This Time" is made with all-natural peanut butter for an authentic and delicious flavor.

3. Can the "Giant Round Cookie-Peanut Butter Flavor This Time" be personalized with a message or design?

Unfortunately, at this time we do not offer personalization for our "Giant Round Cookie-Peanut Butter Flavor This Time". However, you can add your own decorations on top of the cookie for a personalized touch.

4. How many servings does the "Giant Round Cookie-Peanut Butter Flavor This Time" have?

The "Giant Round Cookie-Peanut Butter Flavor This Time" can serve up to 8 people, depending on the size of the slices.

5. Can the "Giant Round Cookie-Peanut Butter Flavor This Time" be frozen for later consumption?

Yes, you can freeze the "Giant Round Cookie-Peanut Butter Flavor This Time" for up to 3 months. Just make sure to wrap it tightly in plastic wrap before placing it in the freezer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • esavvymom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • Chef Mary Rose