• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Janet's Peanut Butter Cup Trifle

In summary, to make Janet's Peanut Butter Cup Trifle, you will need chocolate cake mix, creamy peanut butter, instant vanilla pudding mix, milk, whipped topping, and peanut butter cups. You can use any type of cake mix and pudding mix, but chocolate and vanilla are recommended. This recipe makes 8-10 servings and can be made ahead of time, but it's best to assemble it no more than 24 hours before serving for optimal taste and texture.
GourmetGirl
Silver Member
So I'm doing Janet's Peanut Butter Cup Trifle at both my shows this week (they are Tue and Wed), so I typed up something to help. It has ingredients, packing list, prep at show, stations to set up, and order of putting together recipe during hands-on show. I am crazy busy at work this week so I wanted to make my shows as little thinking as possible. I thought y'all might enjoy this as well!

Janet, I'm counting on this recipe to help me reach $1000 in sales this week :p;):D... here's to some free padded envelopes!

Attachments

• Peanut Butter Cup Trifle Outline.doc
    29 KB · Views: 579
Last edited:
I hope it works Allison!

My shows last week came in lower than expected so I probably won't make the $1000. I have $1000 for the month with a July show but it doesn't count toward the envelopes... :(Oh well, can't have it ALL.

Bummer Janet! Anyway you could get a last minute catalog show for discontinued products?

My show for last Thursday cancelled and I'm just hoping it has enough to be a catalog show. (I really didn't mind too much as I had a migraine on Wednesday and had a rebound headache on Thursday) There went my goal of a $2k month... like you said, we can't have it all...

Alison, you word doc. on Janet's trifle looks great! Thank you for all your work.

No problem Robyn... As I'll be pretty much working 7am-9pm between my grad assistant position and my shows I wanted to simplify things as much as possible! Plus I LOVE the theme show binder how it lays it all out there for me, so I thought I would take an hour and save my sanity :) I hope it works for you too!

1. What ingredients do I need to make Janet's Peanut Butter Cup Trifle?

To make Janet's Peanut Butter Cup Trifle, you will need 1 package of chocolate cake mix, 1 cup of creamy peanut butter, 1 package of instant vanilla pudding mix, 1 cup of milk, 1 container of whipped topping, and 10-12 peanut butter cups, chopped.

2. Can I use a different type of cake mix for this trifle?

Yes, you can use any type of cake mix that you prefer. However, we recommend using a chocolate cake mix to complement the peanut butter flavor in this trifle.

3. How many servings does Janet's Peanut Butter Cup Trifle make?

This recipe makes approximately 8-10 servings, depending on how large you make each serving.

4. Can I make this trifle ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this trifle ahead of time. We recommend assembling the trifle no more than 24 hours before serving for the best taste and texture.

5. Can I use a different type of pudding mix for this trifle?

Yes, you can use any type of instant pudding mix that you prefer. However, we recommend using vanilla pudding to balance out the rich peanut butter and chocolate flavors in this trifle.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• laylaleigh
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
melindag
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • Kodeysmom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies