• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick Trifle Question? Making the Perfect Peanut Butter Trifle"

In summary, to make a quick trifle, you will need layers of cake or brownies, whipped cream, fruits, and any additional toppings or sauces of your choice. You can use either store-bought or homemade cake, and for a peanut butter trifle, you will also need peanut butter, chocolate chips, and peanut butter cups. To layer the trifle for the best presentation, start with cake at the bottom, followed by whipped cream and sliced fruits, repeating until the top. A trifle is best when served within 24 hours, and you can substitute peanut butter with any other nut butter, but it may alter the taste and texture.
KYCHEF
I am making the Peanut Butter Trifle - AKA Jennifers Trifle. But I am not sure if I need to make this tonight and let it chill or just before the show. Can anyone tell me Please??

It is good to make it the night before if you want it to all soak together... Some people may prefer that it doesn't though. I would say it is a personal preference!

I am not sure about that one in particular however I was under the impression that you should make trifle at least 8-12 hours in advance to give them time for all the flavors to marry. That is what I have always done!!

Thank you all. I kinda thought that they needed to set for awhile, but you know how it is when you start thinking.

Hi there! I'm glad to hear that you're making the Peanut Butter Trifle for your show. It's always a crowd pleaser! In terms of timing, I would recommend making it the night before and letting it chill in the fridge overnight. This will allow all the flavors to meld together and make for a more delicious trifle. However, if you don't have enough time, you can also make it a few hours before the show and let it chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours. Either way, it will still be delicious! Hope this helps and good luck with your show!

What ingredients do I need to make a quick trifle?

To make a quick trifle, you will need layers of cake or brownies, whipped cream, fruits, and any additional toppings or sauces of your choice. For a peanut butter trifle, you will also need peanut butter, chocolate chips, and peanut butter cups.

Can I use store-bought cake or do I need to make it from scratch?

You can use either store-bought or homemade cake for your trifle. If using store-bought, opt for a pound cake or angel food cake for a light and fluffy texture. If making your own cake, you can customize the flavor to complement the other ingredients in your trifle.

How do I layer the trifle for the best presentation?

Start by placing a layer of cake or brownies at the bottom of your trifle dish. Next, add a layer of whipped cream, followed by a layer of sliced fruits. Repeat these layers until you reach the top of the dish. Then, top with additional whipped cream and any desired toppings.

How far in advance can I make a trifle?

A trifle is best when made and served within 24 hours. If making in advance, keep the layers separate and assemble right before serving to prevent the cake from becoming soggy.

Can I substitute the peanut butter for another type of nut butter?

Yes, you can substitute peanut butter with any other nut butter such as almond or cashew butter. You can also use a combination of different nut butters for a unique flavor. However, keep in mind that this may alter the taste and texture of the trifle.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• laylaleigh
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
melindag
  • babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Shawnna
Replies