• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

? About the Chocolate Pb Cup Torte

In summary, the Chocolate Pb Cup Torte is a dessert that includes a chocolate cookie crust, peanut butter filling, chocolate ganache topping, and peanut butter cups for garnish. It takes about 45 minutes to make, including prep and baking time, and can be made in advance and stored in the fridge for up to 2 days. Special tools needed include a 9-inch springform pan, a food processor, and a double boiler or microwave-safe bowl. It can be modified to be gluten-free, but may not be suitable for those with lactose intolerance or nut allergies.
rennea
Gold Member
Just received my change over today and my DH squealed like a little girl when he saw the Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Torte. I agree looks wonderful.

One thing though: I don't like marshmallows can somebody think of something that would be good instead of them? Is the marshmallow taste very strong?

The marshmallows melt and create a really yummy peanut buttery goo. I think you'd want to still use them and see, cause it's really a great tasting recipe! :)

You can't taste the marshmallows in it. :)

I LOVE this torte!

Thanks I'll make it as is. I'll have to make it when some people are around or I'll end up eating the whole thing myself!!!!

I didn't like the thought of marshmallows either, but the torte was wonderful. I didn't feel the marshmallows, which is part of why I don't like them in recipes. The peanut butter takes over the marshmallow flavor. Very good.

I was worried about it too, but they give a nice "break" to all the chocolate and peanut butter goodness.

rave reviews from the show that I made it at this month.

I'm glad to read I'm not the only one who turned my nose at marshmallows. I will say I have made it three times now and :sing:LOVE it!!!

It's better warm, so if it cools completely, just zap individual pieces in the microwave for a couple of seconds. ;)

What ingredients are included in the Chocolate Pb Cup Torte?

The Chocolate Pb Cup Torte includes a chocolate cookie crust, peanut butter filling, chocolate ganache topping, and peanut butter cups for garnish.

How long does it take to make the Chocolate Pb Cup Torte?

The total time for making the Chocolate Pb Cup Torte is about 45 minutes, including prep and baking time.

Can I make the Chocolate Pb Cup Torte in advance?

Yes, you can make the Chocolate Pb Cup Torte ahead of time and store it in the fridge for up to 2 days before serving.

Do I need any special tools or equipment to make the Chocolate Pb Cup Torte?

You will need a 9-inch springform pan, a food processor, and a double boiler or microwave-safe bowl for melting the chocolate.

Is the Chocolate Pb Cup Torte suitable for those with dietary restrictions?

The Chocolate Pb Cup Torte can be modified to be gluten-free by using gluten-free cookies for the crust. However, it does contain dairy and nuts, so it may not be suitable for those with lactose intolerance or nut allergies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
itsjustCarla
  • Cookin' Mama
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies