• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chocolate Margarita Recipe for QSP: Ideas & Tips

I guess I'm safe.In summary, there are multiple options for making chocolate martinis, including a chocolate margarita recipe that includes chocolate liqueur, creme de cacao, vodka, and half-and-half. Other suggestions include using vanilla vodka and clear cream de cacao, or using a chocolate martini mix with vodka. Non-alcoholic versions can also be made using chocolate syrups and half-and-half or milk. Whichever recipe you choose, it is important to chill the drink and serve it in a chilled martini glass with a chocolate-rimmed rim. It is also recommended to add a Hershey's Kiss at the bottom of the glass for an extra touch of chocolate. Enjoy your delicious and indulgent chocolate
bridgetbakes
Does anyone have a chocolate margarita recipe for the QSP? I thought I read one on here a while back but can't seem to find it.

I have a host who wants an An Evening of Chocolate show and would love something like this!

You might have better luck with Chocolate Martinis.

Chocolate Martini maybe? A chocolate margarita would be NASTY!!

Ingredients
1 1/2 shots chocolate liqueur
1 1/2 shots creme de cacao
1/2 shot vodka
2 1/2 shots half-and-half

Directions
Mix all ingredients in a shaker with ice, shake and pour into a chilled ****tail glass.

Of course, mix this in the QSP rather than a shaker.

You can also do super-easy 2 ingredient chocolate martinis:
1 part vanilla vodka
1 part clear cream de cacao
Combine; serve chilled.Careful - they look like water, but pack quite a punch!

Dove Chocolate also makes a chocolate martini mix. Mix it with Vodka and you have a martini. I even tried raspberry vodka, but I think we went a little heavy on the vodka, because the alcohol taste was too strong for me. But I bet, with the correct ratio, they would be AWESOME!

Chocolate MARTINIS! (I knew it was an "M" word!;) ) Thanks so much cheffers!

LOL - I love Margaritas and when I read this post I was like??? EWWWW - chocolate and my beloved Margarita?? NOW that is not a match - Martini well - thats another story....

Does anyone have a non-alcoholic version?

stacywhitlow said:
Does anyone have a non-alcoholic version?

Is that even legal?? NON - alcholic martinis??? LOL!!!

i think the non-alcoholic version would be... a fancy chocolate milk! You can get really yummy godiva chocolate syrups from a gourmet store, mix some of that with half-and-half or maybe just plain milk may be better-- and shake it in ice, strain it into the martini glass and squirt on some whipped cream and use the Microplane Grater to grate some dark chocolate shaving over the top... That's the best I can come up with for the virgin chocolate martini!

Last edited:
PamperedDor said:
Is that even legal?? NON - alcholic martinis??? LOL!!!

I know...but living in the middle of nowhere with very few streetlights & lots of critters (deer, raccoons, possum, etc) to run out in front of you...I just thought it would be best if my guests didn't have any alcohol.

I found this through google.

The Chocolate Martini
Try a chocolate martini -- it's a wonderful experience!
Have you ever had a chocolate martini? If you love ****tails -- and you love chocolate -- a chocolate martini is a must-try experience.

What follows is the recipe for an even more unusual treat: a 'virgin' chocolate martini.

There are two schools of thought about making or drinking a chocolate martini. The first one suggests that a chocolate martini is not a 'serious' drink, that it is strictly for fun, and that a chocolate martini is a concoction specially blended for light-hearted parties and informal socializing among friends.

The other school is that having a martini is not just having a drink, it's having an experience. This school holds that imbibing in a chocolate martini is something much bigger than just the list of ingredients. : )

No matter what you believe, a virgin chocolate martini is every bit as tasty as an alcohol-laced one, and can be enjoyed either informally among friends, or with the classiest, most discerning of martini connoisseurs at the most formal gatherings.

Note that you can use any of your favorite dark, milk, or semisweet chocolate choices with excellent taste results. Test them, and then you can decide your personal preference. : )

The first thing you need to do is line the rim of the martini glass with any of these 3 choices:

1. sugared cocoa powder
2. chocolate syrup
3. either of the above with grated chocolate slivers mixed in.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.

The next thing you need to do is place a 'Hershey's Kiss' chocolate in the bottom of the glass.

Finally, here are a few recipes to try:

2 ounces of melted chocolate (or chocolate sauce)
1-1/2 ounces non-alcoholic champagne or sparkling apple juice
1 ounce 'Half-and-Half' cream

or...

1-1/2 ounces of chocolate syrup or melted chocolate
2 ounces of coconut cream
1 ounce of 'Sprite' or other 'fizzing' soda pop

Mix all the virgin chocolate martini ingredients in a ****tail shaker with ice, shake and then strain or pour into the chilled ****tail glass.

Some chocolate martini variations include: adding a 1/4 tsp of vanilla or of other 'flavors' such as orange concentrate or almond extract.

Enjoy your virgin chocolate martini!

Ha - so I guess its legal!!! LOL!!!

I guess so. That or either the alcohol beverage police will be knocking on my door any minute.

PamperedDor said:
Ha - so I guess its legal!!! LOL!!!

I don't know... you can't always believe what you find on the internet. ;)

That's what I'm afraid of. lol. No knocking yet!

Well - let us know how they are - without the alcohol (ewww...) and if the SLA show up!! LOL -

1. Can I use any type of chocolate for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of chocolate for this recipe. However, for best results, we recommend using high-quality, semi-sweet or bittersweet chocolate.

2. Can I make this recipe non-alcoholic?

Absolutely! Simply omit the tequila and triple sec, and replace them with an equal amount of orange juice or additional lime juice for a delicious virgin chocolate margarita.

3. How can I make this recipe vegan-friendly?

You can easily make this recipe vegan by using dairy-free chocolate and replacing the honey with agave nectar or maple syrup. You can also use a vegan-friendly tequila and triple sec.

4. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the chocolate margarita mix ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. When ready to serve, simply shake or stir the mix well and pour over ice. You can also pre-salt the rims of your glasses ahead of time.

5. Can I customize this recipe to my liking?

Absolutely! Feel free to adjust the amount of tequila and triple sec to your preferred level of sweetness and alcohol content. You can also add in other ingredients like fresh fruit purees or spices to give your chocolate margarita a unique twist.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TrishPCMommy
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Linda
Replies
Views
krisPC
  • Pampered Angel
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies