• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chocolate Chips + Deluxe Cheese Grater

In summary, the Deluxe Cheese Grater measures 9.5 inches in length, 4.5 inches in width, and 3 inches in height and can be used for grating various types of cheese, as well as other ingredients such as chocolate, nuts, and vegetables. The chocolate chips are heat-resistant and safe for use in the oven up to 375°F. The grater is also dishwasher safe and comes with a lifetime warranty for any defects in materials or workmanship.
Stephanie S
I attempted making the Chocolate-Banana Phyllo Bundles from the new Seasons Best at home this past weekend. All went well except for when I tried to grate the chocolate chips. I found that they all just clumped together and it was extremely difficult. I actually gave up and just put the chocolate chips in whole. Any suggestions? I was thinking of substituting with chocolate squares...

Microwave them for 5-8 seconds first, just like with cheese, it brings the oil to the surface and it's easier to grate.

My advice is different...so try both and see what works for you...
I put the chocolate chips in the fridge to harden them up before grating them. Being in Texas everything melts superfast between driving times from my house to the hostess house, so I keep the chocolate in the cooler then transport it to the fridge...I get them out, right before use..
So try it out at home...and use which ever method works!
Cheers,
Angela

Try Hershey KissesI use hershey kisses and the fine grate barrel. The new microplane will work much better for this.

Thanks for all of the suggestions. I'll give them all a shot!

Stephanie, did you try both? Which worked best for you?

(new rep here)

What are the dimensions of the Deluxe Cheese Grater?

The Deluxe Cheese Grater measures 9.5 inches in length, 4.5 inches in width, and 3 inches in height.

Are the chocolate chips heat-resistant and safe for use in the oven?

Yes, the chocolate chips are heat-resistant and safe for use in the oven up to 375°F.

Can the Deluxe Cheese Grater be used for grating other types of cheese?

Yes, the Deluxe Cheese Grater is designed to grate various types of hard and soft cheeses, as well as other ingredients such as chocolate, nuts, and vegetables.

Is the Deluxe Cheese Grater dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Deluxe Cheese Grater is dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning.

What is the warranty for the Deluxe Cheese Grater?

The Deluxe Cheese Grater comes with a lifetime warranty, which covers any defects in materials or workmanship under normal use and care.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RossDeb2
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • akrebecca
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
akrebecca
Replies