• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chipotle Chili Cornbreak Bake in the Oven?

In summary, the Chipotle Chili Cornbread Bake takes 30-35 minutes to bake in the oven, but this may vary. Different types of meat can be used, as long as they are fully cooked beforehand. The bake can also be prepared ahead of time and stored in the fridge, with added vegetables if desired. To ensure the bake is fully cooked, a toothpick or meat thermometer can be used.
thehaleykitchen
Gold Member
Has anybody done the Chipotle Chili Cornbread Bake in the oven yet? Worried that the microwave might be too small at tonight's show! :(

Thoughts? Thinking I could do the beef and green pepper in the large micro-cooker, then add the salsa and beans, heat it up, then dump it all into the deep covered baker with the cornbread on top and then put it in the oven until the cornbread looks done.

Do you think that could work? :confused:

Thanks,
Karen

YOu could do it with the lid off. The cornbread still cooks nicely. I have found that it is fine in small Micros if it doesn't rotate. The lid usually causes the trouble with the size.

Hey Karen,I haven't personally done the Chipotle Chili Cornbread Bake in the oven, but it sounds like a great idea! Using the large micro-cooker for the beef and green pepper and then transferring it to the deep covered baker with the cornbread on top should work well. Just make sure to keep an eye on the cornbread while it's in the oven so it doesn't burn.Another option could be to use a regular baking dish instead of the deep covered baker if you're worried about the size of the microwave. That way, you can assemble everything in one dish and just pop it in the oven. Either way, I'm sure it will turn out delicious. Let us know how it goes! :)

1. How long does it take to bake the Chipotle Chili Cornbreak Bake in the Oven?

The Chipotle Chili Cornbread Bake typically takes about 30-35 minutes to bake in the oven. However, baking time may vary depending on your oven and altitude.

2. Can I use a different type of meat in the Chipotle Chili Cornbread Bake?

Yes, you can use any type of ground meat such as chicken, turkey, or even plant-based alternatives in the Chipotle Chili Cornbread Bake. Just make sure to fully cook the meat before adding it to the recipe.

3. Can I make the Chipotle Chili Cornbread Bake ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the Chipotle Chili Cornbread Bake ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator until you are ready to bake it. Just make sure to cover it tightly with plastic wrap or aluminum foil to prevent it from drying out.

4. Can I add extra vegetables to the Chipotle Chili Cornbread Bake?

Absolutely! Feel free to add any vegetables you like to the Chipotle Chili Cornbread Bake. Some popular additions include bell peppers, corn, and black beans. Just make sure to chop them into small pieces and cook them before adding them to the recipe.

5. How do I know when the Chipotle Chili Cornbread Bake is fully cooked?

You can use a toothpick or knife to test the center of the Chipotle Chili Cornbread Bake. If it comes out clean, the bake is fully cooked. You can also check the internal temperature with a meat thermometer, which should read at least 165°F for the bake to be fully cooked.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tropicalburstqt2
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • kam