• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chipotle Chili Cornbread Bake in the Oven

In summary, to make the "Chipotle Chili Cornbread Bake in the Oven", you will need a package of cornbread mix, a can of chili, shredded cheese, and chopped chipotle peppers. You can use any type of chili you prefer, and you can make the recipe ahead of time and freeze the leftovers. Some popular toppings for this dish include diced avocado, sour cream, and hot sauce.
PamperedK
Silver Member
I know there was a thread on this but I can never figure out how to use the search function on this forum! No matter what I put in, I get 499 results that don't match anything!

Anyway....has anyone done this in the oven? My microwave is too small.

We don't like it with the corn bread on top, so we do the chili in the mircrowave & the corn bread in the oven. That being said, you can always prepare the chili on the stone top in a stock pot. Just brown the meat first. It'll still cut out a lot of time. Hth!

I just made this for the first time in the DCB in the microwave and it is fabulous--everyone loved it. Why do you want to make it in the oven?

The DCB won't fit in my microwave. I made the chili in a stock pot and then baked it. It took over 30 mins to bake in the oven...but it was delish!

Hi there! I'm a Pampered Chef consultant and I'd be happy to help you out with this. Using the search function on the forum can definitely be tricky, but I've found that using specific keywords or phrases can help narrow down the results. As for your question, yes, you can absolutely use our products in the oven. Our stoneware and bakeware are oven-safe and perfect for cooking and baking. If you need any further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out to me. Happy cooking!

1. How do I make the "Chipotle Chili Cornbread Bake in the Oven"?

To make the "Chipotle Chili Cornbread Bake in the Oven", you will need a package of cornbread mix, a can of chili, shredded cheese, and chopped chipotle peppers. Prepare the cornbread mix according to the package instructions and spread it in the bottom of a baking dish. Top with the chili, cheese, and chipotle peppers. Bake in the oven according to the cornbread mix instructions, usually around 20-25 minutes, until the cornbread is golden brown and the cheese is melted.

2. Can I use a different type of chili besides the one listed in the recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of chili you prefer for this recipe. You can use canned chili, homemade chili, or even vegetarian chili. Just make sure to drain any excess liquid before adding it to the cornbread mix.

3. Can I make this recipe ahead of time and bake it later?

Yes, you can prepare the "Chipotle Chili Cornbread Bake" ahead of time and bake it later. Just assemble the dish as instructed and cover it with plastic wrap or foil. Keep it in the fridge until you are ready to bake it. You may need to add a few extra minutes to the baking time since the dish will be cold.

4. Can I freeze the leftovers?

Yes, you can freeze the leftovers of the "Chipotle Chili Cornbread Bake". Allow the dish to cool completely, then cut it into individual portions and wrap them tightly in plastic wrap or foil. Place them in a freezer-safe container and store in the freezer for up to 3 months. To reheat, thaw in the fridge overnight and bake in the oven until heated through.

5. What other toppings can I add to this dish?

You can add any toppings you like to the "Chipotle Chili Cornbread Bake". Some popular options include diced avocado, sour cream, green onions, and hot sauce. You can also add some extra shredded cheese on top before baking for a cheesy crust. Get creative and add your favorite toppings to make this dish your own!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Flamingo
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Tropicalburstqt2