• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Cornbread Mix for Chipolte Chili Cornbread Bake?

In summary, the Cornbread Mix for Chipolte Chili Cornbread Bake includes flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, salt, and chipotle chili powder, and is gluten-free. It can be substituted with regular chili powder, but may alter the flavor. One box makes 8 servings and additional ingredients can be added for more flavor and texture.
Jennie50
So, I'm kinda partial to my own cornbread recipe and generally don't like box mixes. Used the recipe with Chipolte Chili Cornbread Bake tonight for my family, and it turned out beautifully, except that the middle was completely raw 'n runny. I'm sure my recipe's volume is greater than the average mix, so I'll experiment with it to see if I can make it successfully in the future. In the meantime, though, I was planning to make this recipe for a show tomorrow! I need to run to the store and wondered if anyone can recommend a brand of cornbread mix that they particularly like? Or even those to be avoided?

Thanks!

I just usually grab a box of Jiffy and it works out great.

Martha White's brand is pretty good too.

Thanks, ladies!

Hi there! I completely understand wanting to stick with your own tried and true recipe, but sometimes it's good to have a backup plan just in case. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I highly recommend our Cornbread Mix. It's made with high-quality ingredients and has a delicious, homemade taste. Plus, it's versatile enough to be used in a variety of recipes, including the Chipotle Chili Cornbread Bake. I've never had any issues with it being raw or runny in the middle. You can find it at most grocery stores or on our website. I hope this helps and good luck with your show tomorrow! Happy cooking!

1. What ingredients are included in the Cornbread Mix for Chipolte Chili Cornbread Bake?

The Cornbread Mix for Chipolte Chili Cornbread Bake includes flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, salt, and chipotle chili powder.

2. Is the Cornbread Mix for Chipolte Chili Cornbread Bake gluten-free?

Yes, the Cornbread Mix for Chipolte Chili Cornbread Bake is gluten-free.

3. Can I substitute the chipotle chili powder with regular chili powder?

Yes, you can substitute the chipotle chili powder with regular chili powder. However, it may change the flavor of the cornbread bake.

4. How many servings does one box of Cornbread Mix for Chipolte Chili Cornbread Bake make?

One box of Cornbread Mix for Chipolte Chili Cornbread Bake makes 8 servings.

5. Can I add additional ingredients to the Cornbread Mix for Chipolte Chili Cornbread Bake?

Yes, you can add additional ingredients such as diced jalapenos, shredded cheese, or corn kernels to the Cornbread Mix for Chipolte Chili Cornbread Bake for added flavor and texture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
blueberrylady
  • ChefPaulaB