• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Check Out Wal-mart's Sales - Ends 15th!

In summary, Wal-mart is having a 1 cent sale this week that includes folders, pencils, and sharpeners. Staples is also having a 1 cent sale this week, and Walmart will match the prices.
tiffanypc05
Everyone needs to check out the sales at Wal-mart thru the 15th of this month. You can get a bunch of stuff for cheap. They've got folders for 10 cents that would be perfect for host packets. They've got tons of other stuff for cheap also.

Just thought I would let everyone know!

Yeah I got to go buy school supplies tomorrow so I plan on stocking up on some stuff for PC too.

One Cent Sale!Staples is having a sale this week as well and you can get the following for 1 cent!

2 pocket portfolio folders (limit 15)
24 pk of #2 pencils (limit 3)
pencil sharpeners (limit 3)
There is one more item...can't remember what it is now.

I went back twice already for the folders! What a deal...can't really beat one cent!

Went yesterday to Staples and they are out of the folders! :-(( Really need some for hostess folders!
They won't give out rainchecks either!

Oh well!
Kelly V.

will walmart match the price for the same type of folders for 1 cent? I know they are usually good matching prices if they are close to each other. I dont have a staples here so I have no chance of gettinhg that good deal.

I have to buy school supplies for three kids and that is when I stock up on Folders, pens, Paper, And Crayons those .20 per box here for Crayola
Most can be a write off

I did pretty well at Office Depot today - they opened a new store and had a $20 of $40 coupon...I did a bunch of school shopping for my 3rd grader (OMG I can't believe he is going into THIRD grade!!!!!) and got some pens and highlighters and notebooks for conference. I am so envious of yo uStaples shoppers...they're building a Staples around the corner from me but it's not open yet - the nearest one til then is an hour away :(

Hey Carolyn, I have one down the road if you need anything. I can also put things in a priority envelope if they'll fit! Let me know!:D

OMG - you're SUCH a doll!! Where can I find a list of the sale stuff they have?

I don't know! My recruiter looked online and they are not listed there. I think we will be going on Saturday morning.;) I didn't even buy the paper on Sunday so I have nothin! :rolleyes:

PampMomof3 said:
I don't know! My recruiter looked online and they are not listed there. I think we will be going on Saturday morning.;) I didn't even buy the paper on Sunday so I have nothin! :rolleyes:

Go to Staples.com and look under specials on the right hand side. Click on "Local Circular" and type in your zip. I tried a couple different ones across the US and we all seem to have the same sale!

Walmart will match these prices
Jennie4PC said:
will walmart match the price for the same type of folders for 1 cent? I know they are usually good matching prices if they are close to each other. I dont have a staples here so I have no chance of gettinhg that good deal.

My walmart has allready matched the prices and has no limit as to how many you can purchase like staples does.
:)

Heading to Staples and Walmart!Great thread idea! I do need more host packets! I can't believe school supplies are out already! :eek:

1. What is the sale for?

The sale is for various products available at Wal-mart, including kitchen and cooking items.

2. How long is the sale running for?

The sale ends on the 15th of the current month.

3. Is the sale available online or in-store?

The sale is available both online and in-store at Wal-mart.

4. Can I use Pampered Chef products for this sale?

No, the sale is specifically for Wal-mart products and cannot be combined with other brands or products.

5. Are there any exclusions for this sale?

Some exclusions may apply, so it is best to check with your local Wal-mart store or their website for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pcchris
  • tlag1986
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Get_Pampered
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy