• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Check Out My New Niece and Nephew!

In summary, we recommend the Quick Cooker and Manual Food Processor for easily preparing healthy and homemade baby food, as well as the Silicone Prep Bowls for portioning and storing. For a special meal to celebrate the new niece and nephew, our Rockcrok Dutch Oven and Custom Engraving service are perfect options. We also offer the New Parent Essentials Set, which includes our Manual Food Processor, Silicone Prep Bowls, and Quick Cooker, as a starter kit for new parents. Our Garlic Press and Herb Mill are great tools for adding flavor to meals, and our Measuring Spoons and Cups are essential for precise measurements when following baby food recipes. Additionally, we offer cooking classes and recipes specifically for cooking for babies and toddlers on our
cathyskitchen
Gold Member
I'm such a proud auntie!

Here is my new nephew, Liam - he's only 4 days old today (being held by his 2yo big sister, Lauren):

LaurenandLiam.jpg

And here is my new niece, Emma - such a sweetie! In this pic, she's only 2 days old, but she's now 2 weeks old:

BabyEmma.jpg

All I can say is...Awww, how adorable!!:):)

Congrats! How exciting!!:D

Babies are so precious!! They are cuties!

Love the pix of newborns with their slightly older siblings. This one is so sweet! I have one like that when my daughter was born, but that look on my son's face (14 months old) is that of "where did this come from?!" :)

Such adorable pictures!

I have a 2 year old and you forget how fast they grow. Seeing the baby baby next to the 2 year old brings it all back.

How cute!!. Lauren looks almost exactly like my 2yo DD in that pic... Brianna has the same sandy blonde hair about the same length AND the ducky jammies, too! In fact, she is wearing them tonight. WOW! You know it is a close match when even the mom has to do a double-take!

Thank you for sharing...they are adorable. :)

They are too cute! And I LOVE the name Liam!!

Oh, how I miss that newborn stage...they are just so cuddly at that point! Mine are still cuddly, but you know that nothing replaces the brand-new baby feeling. :) Thanks for sharing...they're adorable!!!

AWWWW They are all so beautiful!!!! You should be proud!!!

Emma and Liam?They should be Denice and Denephew.

How adorable! Thanks for sharing the photos!

how cute :) thanks for sharing :)

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Emma and Liam?

They should be Denice and Denephew.

ROFL, KG - I'm going to have to start calling them that! ;) (although I love their real names!)

What products are good for new parents to use when cooking for their new niece and nephew?

We recommend our Quick Cooker and Manual Food Processor for easily preparing healthy and homemade baby food. Our Silicone Prep Bowls are also great for portioning and storing baby food.

How can I create a special meal for the new parents to celebrate their niece and nephew?

Our Rockcrok Dutch Oven is perfect for making a delicious and hearty meal for the new parents. You can also personalize it by using our Custom Engraving service.

Do you have any gift sets specifically for new parents?

Yes, we have our New Parent Essentials Set which includes our Manual Food Processor, Silicone Prep Bowls, and Quick Cooker. It's the perfect starter kit for new parents in the kitchen.

What kitchen tools can help make meal prep easier for the new parents?

Our Garlic Press and Herb Mill are great for quickly adding flavor to meals without the hassle of chopping. Our Measuring Spoons and Cups are also essential for precise measurements when following baby food recipes.

Are there any cooking classes or recipes specifically for cooking for babies and toddlers?

Yes, we offer a variety of classes and recipes for cooking for babies and toddlers on our website. You can also join our Pampered Chef Facebook community for even more tips and ideas from other parents.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Shawnna
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefa
  • pampchefrhondab
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • janetupnorth