• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chatting: What Instant Messaging Platforms Do You Use?

In summary, Jennifer uses Yahoo and MSN, while her husband uses AIM and MySpace. She updated her profile this morning, adding Yahoo and MSN. Heather is from South Alabama and is 2.3-3 hrs from the Gulf Coast.
jrstephens
I use YAHOO and AIM. What do the rest of you use? Do you want to add each other?

I've got AIM when I'm at home. But, depending on which computer I'm on, sometimes it isn't active. :rolleyes:

(Nerd alert! DH and I use iChat to talk to each other when we're in different rooms of the house on our computers.)

chefann said:
I've got AIM when I'm at home. But, depending on which computer I'm on, sometimes it isn't active. :rolleyes:

(Nerd alert! DH and I use iChat to talk to each other when we're in different rooms of the house on our computers.)
You are such the nerd! We just yell from room to room in our house!

I called my husband on his cell phone the other night from our house phone b/c I did not want to find the remote to turn the tv down so her could hear me. I was in the bedroom watching tv with Luke and he was in the living room.. He thought me doing that was hilarious!

I do that when DH is in the garage working on the car and I've got dinner ready. I'll use my cell to call the house phone (there's an extension in the garage) or use the house phone to call his cell. But it beats walking the 5 feet outside and 25 feet through the garage.

I have Yahoo IM and MySpace! Let me know your details so I can add you.:)

I have MSN and Yahoo. Would love to chat!!

BTW- you can indicate which you have in your CS profile. Then when people click your screen name, they can pull up the profile and know who to chat with and how.

I PM'd you both.

I updated mine this morning.

Jennifer- you must have your PC PWS listed in your profile, because when I click your screen name "Visit jrstephens's home page" comes up. That's a violation of PC policies. We can't list our PWS in any online profile. (Just an FYI - I'm not going to report you or anything.)

I have Yahoo. And my family uses the intercom feature on our phones in the house ALL the time!!! I thought we were the only goofy ones.

pamperedlinda said:

Yep - same here... works just as well and doesn't cost anything.

We try not to yell too much, because the birds pick it up. It's cute, until it's the "sound of the week" and you've got a bird that won't stop making a fart sound, for example.

Gotta think your birds and their ability to repeat everything is more annoying than my three kids and their noise! Can you imagine the noise all five of them would make! OY!

So anyone that wants to IM me through Yahoo my id is kristins_cash -there is an underscore between the 2 words

chefann said:

CONFESSION!
My husband and I have used gtalk sitting in the SAME room! I do not lie!

I have yahoo, MSN, or gtalk
prnces515 at either of them

I have yahoo and MSN...listed in my profilealso on myspace and facebook....

chefann said:
Jennifer- you must have your PC PWS listed in your profile, because when I click your screen name "Visit jrstephens's home page" comes up. That's a violation of PC policies. We can't list our PWS in any online profile. (Just an FYI - I'm not going to report you or anything.)

Thanks, Ann! That's the only website I have, so, I guess that's waht came to mind on it! HAHA!!:rolleyes:

Thanks for not reporting me!!!!!:D

Heather,

I am in South Alabama. Fulto to be exact. Where are you on the Gulf Coast of Alabama. I am about 2.3 - 3 hrs from the Gulf.

Mine's in my profile but it's the same as my e-mail.

jrstephens said:
Heather,

I am in South Alabama. Fulto to be exact. Where are you on the Gulf Coast of Alabama. I am about 2.3 - 3 hrs from the Gulf.

I am in Silverhill, about 20 min. north of Gulf Shores

mheat923 said:
I am in Silverhill, about 20 min. north of Gulf Shores

I know where that is. My brother lives in Foley.

I have AIM and Yahoo (both are in my profile). I also have myspace!

I am kieryadarkvow on AIM and jlevanspa on Yahoo! :) Always happy to have more people to chat with :)

I have yahoo, MSN, and myspace IM....... pm me if you want to be added or their listed on my profile as well.... and if you PM me please indicate which messenger your using so I dont' look like a DORK!!!

NERD ALERT my DH and I sit across from each other in our office and IM each other.....I am too lazy to talk I guess..... then again I call him on his cell phone from our house when I am upstairs and he is down stairs as well!!!

pamperedlinda said:
Hmmm, we don't even have to be in the other room to yell, lmao!

Ok, I was going to post seriously to this, but I got distracted, lol.

I always have my yahoo on, jenbabes2000
hardly ever have my msn on, jen2babes@hotmail
and not long ago started the myspace, jen_in_kansas

I use MSN, Yahoo and AIM but to keep it from getting too crazy I use a program called Trillian. You add all of your IM profiles and it logs onto them and you only have to have "one" IM program open and it just compiles everything for you.
http://www.download.com/Trillian/3000-2150-10047473.html
It's free!!!

chefann said:
We try not to yell too much, because the birds pick it up. It's cute, until it's the "sound of the week" and you've got a bird that won't stop making a fart sound, for example.

My gosh Ann your a riot!! :eek: :eek: You always make me smile and laugh out loud at your posts.

Okay so a fair warning I am going to be adding people to my messengers.......

Related to Chatting: What Instant Messaging Platforms Do You Use?

1. What instant messaging platforms do you use?

At Pampered Chef, we primarily use YAHOO and AIM for instant messaging. These platforms allow us to easily communicate with each other and stay connected throughout the workday.

2. Do you use any other instant messaging platforms?

While YAHOO and AIM are our main platforms, some of our team members also use Skype and Google Hangouts for instant messaging. We are open to using different platforms depending on individual preferences and needs.

3. Can we add each other on these platforms?

Absolutely! We encourage our team members to connect with each other on different platforms to make communication and collaboration more seamless.

4. How do you manage multiple instant messaging platforms?

To manage multiple platforms, we use a chat aggregator software that allows us to view and respond to messages from different platforms in one place. This helps us stay organized and not miss any important messages.

5. Are there any security concerns with using instant messaging platforms?

We take data security very seriously at Pampered Chef. Our IT team has implemented strict measures to ensure that all our communication platforms, including instant messaging, are secure and comply with our company's privacy policies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCBritt
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
Replies
Views
chefkristin
Replies
Views
pamperedcindy