• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the Chat Tonight: Carolyn's Message and Easter Egg Prep with Neighbors

In summary, "Join the Chat Tonight: Carolyn's Message and Easter Egg Prep with Neighbors" is a live online event hosted by Pampered Chef for consultants and customers to come together and learn from each other. To join, simply go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Join the Chat" button at the designated time. The chat is open to anyone, and topics discussed include Carolyn's message, Easter egg preparation, and general cooking tips. The chat will also be recorded and available for viewing on the website after the live event.
chefkristin
Gold Member
Got your message! What is everyone chatting about tonight? I was upstairs at my neighbors stuffing eggs for the big hunt tomorrow.

I am confused about how to use my rolling tote :(

Geez Kristin!
It's late on A saturday night - there is no place more important for you to be than HERE with us...sheesh!

Ok..Ok...I am here now. MUAH!!!!

dannyzmom said:
it's about time! ;)
Ok but now I am going to bed-LOL!!! Early morning tomorrow. Gotta be at mom and dad's for 11am. We are doing an egg hunt with the neighbors tomorrow at around 9. I have to be ready. UUGGHH!!!

Happy Easter everyone!!!

easter.jpg

Related to Join the Chat Tonight: Carolyn's Message and Easter Egg Prep with Neighbors

What is "Join the Chat Tonight: Carolyn's Message and Easter Egg Prep with Neighbors"?

"Join the Chat Tonight: Carolyn's Message and Easter Egg Prep with Neighbors" is a live online event hosted by Pampered Chef where consultants and customers can come together to learn from each other and get inspired for their next cooking or baking projects.

How do I join the chat?

To join the chat, simply go to the Pampered Chef website at the designated time and click on the "Join the Chat" button. You will be prompted to enter your name and email address to enter the chat room.

Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to join the chat?

No, anyone is welcome to join the chat. It is a great opportunity to connect with other Pampered Chef enthusiasts and get tips and ideas for your cooking and baking.

What topics will be discussed during the chat?

During the chat, Pampered Chef consultants and customers will discuss Carolyn's message for the week as well as share tips and ideas for Easter egg preparation. The chat is open to any questions and discussions related to Pampered Chef products and cooking in general.

Can I join the chat if I cannot attend the event live?

Yes, the chat will be recorded and available for viewing on the Pampered Chef website after the live event. Simply go to the website and click on the "Join the Chat" button to access the recording.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ilovepc
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies