• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Today I Mastered Guitar Hero 3!!

In summary, today was my birthday and I played guitar hero and mastered We've got the beat, only missing 2 notes. I watched Days of Our Lives on soap net and watched my daughter's dance and sing to Hannah Montana. Can't wait till my 40th? What will be next?
lockhartkitchen
Okay, today's my birthday. My husband has the stomach flu, so tomorrow we will go out to eat. I played guitar hero and mastered We've got the beat, only missing 2 notes. (I know others of you have tried and won't give the guitar back to your kids- just admit it). I watched Days of Our Lives on Soap Net and watched my daughter's dance and sing to Hannah Montana. Can't wait till my 40th? What will be next?

I did do PC today. I was productive. My host that I brought with me last Monday to cluster left a message and she's ready to sign. Yeah!! She was out tonight, so I'll call again tomorrow.

lockhartkitchen said:
Okay, today's my birthday. My husband has the stomach flu, so tomorrow we will go out to eat. I played guitar hero and mastered We've got the beat, only missing 2 notes. (I know others of you have tried and won't give the guitar back to your kids- just admit it). I watched Days of Our Lives on Soap Net and watched my daughter's dance and sing to Hannah Montana. Can't wait till my 40th? What will be next?

I did do PC today. I was productive. My host that I brought with me last Monday to cluster left a message and she's ready to sign. Yeah!! She was out tonight, so I'll call again tomorrow.

Never tried guitar Hero but ROCK on to you for a new RECRUIT!!!! WOOHOO! ;)

lockhartkitchen said:

That's great! And Happy Birthday!!

My son is borrowing Guitar Hero from a friend and yeah... we try and share. LOL... I made him upset too with I Love Rock N Roll on Expert... I got further than either him OR my husband (who used to play guitar in a rock band heh).

Congrats on the new recruit too... all in all sounds like a great b'day!

We just got Guitar Hero III for my son for his birthday yesterday. He had GHII, but wanted III for his new XBox 360 he got for Christmas (GHII was for the PS2). He was so excited and couldn't stop playing it. He is an expert at it already! He originally wanted Halo 3 but rented it and finished the game in one day! It was on easy mode, but he still finished it in one day!

I haven't tried either Guitar Hero's because I already have too much to do. I don't need another distraction!!

1. How did you manage to master Guitar Hero 3?

I spent countless hours practicing and perfecting my skills. I also watched tutorials and tips from experienced players.

2. Which songs did you find the most challenging to master?

The most challenging songs for me were "Through the Fire and Flames" by Dragonforce and "One" by Metallica.

3. What is your favorite guitar controller to use?

I personally prefer using the Les Paul controller. I find it to be the most responsive and comfortable to use.

4. Do you have any tips for improving at Guitar Hero 3?

My biggest tip is to start at a lower difficulty level and gradually work your way up. Also, practice consistently and focus on accuracy rather than speed.

5. Are there any hidden features or secrets in Guitar Hero 3 that you discovered while mastering the game?

One of my favorite hidden features is the ability to unlock the "Hyperspeed" cheat by completing the game on expert difficulty. It makes the notes appear faster, adding an extra challenge to the game.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nikked
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
nikked
  • sfdavis918
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Tanoi
  • The_Kitchen_Guy