• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlocking the In the Bag Rewards: Join our Community and Reach Your Goals!

In summary, Keith is working to earn the Santouko knife, and is close to earning it. He is also looking to earn the Rolling cart and the Carry-All Tote.
cookin to the top
Gold Member
Who is aiming for the "in the bag" rewards? What items are you working for? (I am trying for the Santouko knife...I've wanted that for a long time!!!) How close are you? Let's tell each-other our goals, then motivate to do it! (God, I sound like an excited little kid....I guess I am! LOL)

I'm excited about the promotion too! (Maybe it's our name?:p)

I just got my knife bag and the envelopes I earned for $1000 sales in August. They are AWESOME!! The knife bag is so professional looking and the envelopes are roomier than I imagined (even though the pic has a deep covered baker in the small one so I shoulda known). I just ordered the SA tote. I have the old blue one and only use it for fairs. This new one holds more of our new pieces so it'll be more useful! (I would sell my old one for $20 plus shipping to you if anyone wants it.)

After this I want to get another set of envelopes, then the carry all tote and TTA tote (I have these already but I thought they'd be great incentives for new consultants that didn't have the chance to earn them). Then if I still have points by the end of September I'll get product with the rest. I have ALL the products and duplicates of many so I don't need them but they make great gifts and incentives. We can only get one of each bag so that's why I'm even going there.

What fun!

Do we have to order the envelopes or do they automatically ship once we've hit $1000?

dannyzmom said:
Do we have to order the envelopes or do they automatically ship once we've hit $1000?

I think it's safe to say it's an auto ship just like any other incentive HO offers.

BethCooks4U said:
I'm excited about the promotion too! (Maybe it's our name?:p)

I just got my knife bag and the envelopes I earned for $1000 sales in August. They are AWESOME!! The knife bag is so professional looking and the envelopes are roomier than I imagined (even though the pic has a deep covered baker in the small one so I shoulda known). I just ordered the SA tote. I have the old blue one and only use it for fairs. This new one holds more of our new pieces so it'll be more useful! (I would sell my old one for $20 plus shipping to you if anyone wants it.)

After this I want to get another set of envelopes, then the carry all tote and TTA tote (I have these already but I thought they'd be great incentives for new consultants that didn't have the chance to earn them). Then if I still have points by the end of September I'll get product with the rest. I have ALL the products and duplicates of many so I don't need them but they make great gifts and incentives. We can only get one of each bag so that's why I'm even going there.

What fun!

I can't believe my lame butt isn't even earning the envelopes in August. I suck! But I will have enough for the knife case in August. In September, I hope to earn enough for the knife case and either the SA tote or the Carry-All Tote -- I haven't decided yet.

If we earned the envelopes free, can we still cash in our points for a set?

I am going for the Rolling cart and the carry all tote. I am looking forward to getting my envelopes for free! They should be coming soon!

leftymac said:
I can't believe my lame butt isn't even earning the envelopes in August. I suck! But I will have enough for the knife case in August. In September, I hope to earn enough for the knife case and either the SA tote or the Carry-All Tote -- I haven't decided yet.

Keith ~ you still have 11 days left in August!!! Go for it!!! Get on the phone honey!

Christ Follower said:
If we earned the envelopes free, can we still cash in our points for a set?

I am going for the Rolling cart and the carry all tote. I am looking forward to getting my envelopes for free! They should be coming soon!

They have not said we can't "buy" them with our points - they just said we'd get a bonus set of envelopes for submitting $1000 in August. I know for other promotions we are allowed to earn and buy them so I don't see why not. I will try when I get enough points - hopefully before the end of the month I'm $62 from the next 200 points and I have an open house and 2 catalog shows still so I hope to get 400 more points by the end of the month.

I wanted the Rolling Case until I saw people talking about how heavy it is and what a pain it can be on gravel drive ways and stairs. So, I am shooting for the Consultant Tote and Carry All Bag. And if I have extra points I will get the envelopes. I have 200 pts already and I have 3 catalog shows and 1 cooking show for this month double points. Septembetr is not looking too good - I have one maybe on a cooking show. There are not any of the products that I do not have that I want on the list.

jrstephens said:
I wanted the Rolling Case until I saw people talking about how heavy it is and what a pain it can be on gravel drive ways and stairs. So, I am shooting for the Consultant Tote and Carry All Bag. And if I have extra points I will get the envelopes. I have 200 pts already and I have 3 catalog shows and 1 cooking show for this month double points. Septembetr is not looking too good - I have one maybe on a cooking show. There are not any of the products that I do not have that I want on the list.

See now I am second guessing the rolling cart myself. I use a rolling cart from staples right now. Maybe I should just keep that one and go for the other totes. NOW I DON'T KNOW! :cry: LOL! :D

I have most of the others so I really only want the knife carrying case. I do think that the rolling case is heavy & I don't utilize all the pockets. I love the TTA bag but never even thought about using it for the Trifle Bowl.

stacywhitlow said:
I have most of the others so I really only want the knife carrying case. I do think that the rolling case is heavy & I don't utilize all the pockets. I love the TTA bag but never even thought about using it for the Trifle Bowl.

love the knife bag used it last night---They bought 5 knives---Love it!!

MORFIA said:
love the knife bag used it last night---They bought 5 knives---Love it!!

Alright so...I am am bummed about my knife bag...I only tried one knife in it so far, but I couldn't get it to snap. I had it in the right spot too. I tried for 5 min to get the stinking thing to snap and I couldn't do it...anyone else having trouble?! I want to use this!!!!!

I am a little over $225 from the $1000 mark in August, so I WILL be earning the envelopes, and I am looking forward to getting the TTA and knife case this month. I think I may get the SA tote or the carry-all tote in September.

Yesterday, Fex Ex made a delivery, and I was so excited- I was expecting my padded envelopes and consultant tote, the weight of the box was right, and I opened it, and ..... It was 2 glitter napkins and the dreaded tassels- HUH???? I called HO, and they said I ordered them on the 18th? HUH???? I redeemed my points on the 18th for the consultant tote- She said, uh-oh, I better check on this, and call you back- It turns out, napkins/tassels are right next to the consultant tote on the shelf. She told me to keep the napkins/tassels as a gift from HO- Gee, thanks- too bad it was not the DCB !!! She got a good laugh out of that.

mrssyvo said:
Yesterday, Fex Ex made a delivery, and I was so excited- I was expecting my padded envelopes and consultant tote, the weight of the box was right, and I opened it, and ..... It was 2 glitter napkins and the dreaded tassels- HUH???? I called HO, and they said I ordered them on the 18th? HUH???? I redeemed my points on the 18th for the consultant tote- She said, uh-oh, I better check on this, and call you back- It turns out, napkins/tassels are right next to the consultant tote on the shelf. She told me to keep the napkins/tassels as a gift from HO- Gee, thanks- too bad it was not the DCB !!! She got a good laugh out of that.

Hey, you can't ever have too many of those tassles.....right?:confused:

That is too funny - too bad it couldn't have been something you would actually use!

already got the knife tote - toooo professional looking! i can't wait to lock and load for my next show! I'll also earn the envelopes when i turn in my show 2nite.

next on the list is the tta and more. i made the trifle a lot so it will be nice to have a tote for both that and the tta.

i really do not know what i will do with september points...maybe work on my dots collection?

Totally going for it!! :)

I made myself a dream page for this incentive and here's what I have on it (although the page is prettied up with the pics of the items I want and a tracking chart, something like the Dream Escapes chart)....

1) 2 envelope bags - attend conference and $1500 in comm sales Aug 1-31 ---- I attended conference AND I'm at $1252 in comm sales, so I will hit the $1500 with my Open House next Thursday!! :D

2) I'm aiming to get these in this order....knife case, large dots round bowl, tool turn about tote, large round stone with handles and the medium square plates. Right now, I have earned the knive case (WOO HOO) and need to have approximately $7,750 in sales between now and the end of September. With my show average, that's about 16 shows, which I know I will do!!! :D

Good luck to all who want to earn these! I think that's a really fun incentive. I like how they included other items as well, beside the the bags!! PC impresses me once again! :)

susanr613 said:
already got the knife tote - toooo professional looking! i can't wait to lock and load for my next show! I'll also earn the envelopes when i turn in my show 2nite.

next on the list is the tta and more. i made the trifle a lot so it will be nice to have a tote for both that and the tta.

i really do not know what i will do with september points...maybe work on my dots collection?

I bet everyone is wishing they had that problem. ;)

Christ Follower said:
See now I am second guessing the rolling cart myself. I use a rolling cart from staples right now. Maybe I should just keep that one and go for the other totes. NOW I DON'T KNOW! :cry: LOL! :D

I don't have the PC rolling tote, for the reason Jennifer mentioned. I do have one that I got for 15 bucks and it's great. So, I would suggest that if the one you have works for you, then aim to earn something else you really want! :)

ChefBeckyD said:
Hey, you can't ever have too many of those tassles.....right?:confused:
That is too funny - too bad it couldn't have been something you would actually use!

Hubby might like them.....;)

susanr613 said:

I called HO about the TTA and More Tote to see if it was different than the current TTA Tote and she said it is exactly the same. They changed the name to point out that it can be used for more than just the TTA. Since that flyer came out showing the trifle bowl under the TTA in the bag I have tried it and it works great - except that a few tools in the TTA stuck out the top of the bag.

Just didn't want anyone to think it was a new bag.

Christ Follower said:

:balloon:Sorry! U feel about how I felt when I read what people were saying about it.

janetupnorth said:
I bet everyone is wishing they had that problem. ;)

I would love to have it myself too!:D

PChefPEI said:
Totally going for it!! :)

I made myself a dream page for this incentive and here's what I have on it (although the page is prettied up with the pics of the items I want and a tracking chart, something like the Dream Escapes chart)....

Can you post your chart? I would love to see it and use it. I love being able to actually see how close I am to something and how far I have come.

jrstephens said:
Can you post your chart? I would love to see it and use it. I love being able to actually see how close I am to something and how far I have come.

Hmmmm....I will try. I would need to scan it and not sure if my scanner at home works. I'll see what I can do! :)

Or, I can always just take a picture of it....that would be easier!

I have the rolling tote and fully agree with the comments thus far. It's too heavy and the wheels are almost too small to roll well in gravel. Mine is currently in my bedroom stocked with larger items I rarely use- like a holding case. I went back to the consultant tote- and just stuck to things I needed in it. :) :thumbdown::thumbdown:

I would like the carry all tote.

Do outlet orders count towards our points?

I would think so, since it's commissionable sales that count! :)

jrstephens said:
:balloon:Sorry! U feel about how I felt when I read what people were saying about it.

I guess it's good that I still have till the end of September to decide. I have 800 points so far so I know I will get enough to earn it. Maybe I can get one of my cluster mates to bring their rolling tote to the next meeting.

Ok here's my wishlist:

Santoku Knife
Paring Knife
Knife Case
Deep Covered Baker

Right now I have 400 points so I'm going to get either the Paring Knife or the Knife Case - I just can't decide which one to get first.

Okay, here's a pic of my goal sheet for this incentive. I hope you can see it well enough!

Attachments

• 100_4328.jpg
    100_4328.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 240
I got my Knife Case a few days ago. Love it, but the little snap things are a little short for a few of the knives...oh well, cute anyway.

And the padded envelopes are AMAZING!!

I have 2 shows to submit tommorrow. I will have enough for the rolling case and then will be working on the products (I have a few of the other bag items already).

HO is SOOOOOO GREAT!!

been doing this less than a year and don't have the covered baker. was thinking of getting that with free points. worth it? do you all use it a lot?

doughmama said:
been doing this less than a year and don't have the covered baker. was thinking of getting that with free points. worth it? do you all use it a lot?

Totally worth it....IMHO! :) Although I don't use mine extensively (more in winter), I love having it when I need it!

BethCooks4U said:
I called HO about the TTA and More Tote to see if it was different than the current TTA Tote and she said it is exactly the same. They changed the name to point out that it can be used for more than just the TTA. Since that flyer came out showing the trifle bowl under the TTA in the bag I have tried it and it works great - except that a few tools in the TTA stuck out the top of the bag.

Just didn't want anyone to think it was a new bag.

Thanks for the info Beth. I did think it was new, guess I will take that off my wishlist.

Also, how long does it take for your points to show up? I had an outlet order on Tuesday and another yesterday and the are still not showing on my points section.

Last edited:
krzymomof4 said:
Thanks for the info Beth. I did think it was new, guess I will take that off my wishlist.

Also, how long does it take for your points to show up? I had an outlet order on Tuesday and another yesterday and the are still not showing on my points section.

They have been showing up the next day for me. Remember they only show up each time you pass a $500 mark.

Well...crap! (excuse my language!) But, in my excitement, I accidently took into account my show from July 30 for points! :( So, I am actually short $6 from my first $500!!

Guess I'll have to redo my goal sheet and work a little harder to achieve my goals! :)

I didn't know that.

doughmama said:

The DCB has done more for my business than any other product I've sold! I continue to book shows with people who want to see the 30 Minute Chicken - and I book shows for variations on it too!

Even if you have to pay full price (which thankfully you don't!) it would be completely worth it!:thumbup:

I think it should be in the starter kit (replacing the Mandoline). I sell 2-6 at each show. It's amazing!

BethCooks4U said:
They have been showing up the next day for me. Remember they only show up each time you pass a $500 mark.

Ok, I'm blind - where is the link for this on CC????

Consultant Incentives > Promotions and Programs > Redeem In the Bag Points

chefann said:
Consultant Incentives > Promotions and Programs > Redeem In the Bag Points

Thanks Ann - I was looking higher on the list...I'll blame it on Friday!

ChefBeckyD said:
The DCB has done more for my business than any other product I've sold! I continue to book shows with people who want to see the 30 Minute Chicken - and I book shows for variations on it too!

Even if you have to pay full price (which thankfully you don't!) it would be completely worth it!:thumbup:
Thanks. I have been debating the purchase but might as well try it. I feel like I bring so many heavy things to my shows. try to cut it back but can never decide what to leave behind.When you make the 30 minute chicken, do you just cook it and leave it at that or do you do something else with it after it is done? Not good at going out of the box. Have 3 recipes I have made for shows and very comfortable not changing it up.

Yeay, as soon as I close these last two Aug shows, I should have 800 points! Def want the envelopes, the knife case and the carry all! I think that covers my total points??

dumb question. So if $500 makes 200 pts in Aug if you submit $800 do you still have those 300 to add to more the next time you submit?

pchefjaime said:
dumb question. So if $500 makes 200 pts in Aug if you submit $800 do you still have those 300 to add to more the next time you submit?

I'm pretty sure that's a YES. Just track it on CC.

<h2>Who is aiming for the "in the bag" rewards?</h2><p>The "in the bag" rewards are open to all consultants at Pampered Chef who are actively working towards their goals. This includes both new and experienced consultants.</p><h2>What items are you working for?</h2><p>As a consultant, you have the opportunity to earn a variety of rewards, including products from the Pampered Chef catalog, gift cards, and even a trip to the Pampered Chef headquarters in Chicago. The specific items you are working towards will depend on your personal goals and preferences.</p><h2>How close are you?</h2><p>The progress towards earning the "in the bag" rewards is unique to each consultant. You can track your progress through the Pampered Chef website or by speaking with your team leader or mentor. They can help you stay motivated and on track to reach your goals.</p><h2>Let's tell each-other our goals, then motivate to do it!</h2><p>Sharing your goals with others can be a great way to stay motivated and accountable. In our Pampered Chef community, we encourage consultants to support and motivate each other as we work towards our individual goals. So go ahead and share your goals with others, and let's cheer each other on!</p>

Who is aiming for the "in the bag" rewards?

The "in the bag" rewards are open to all consultants at Pampered Chef who are actively working towards their goals. This includes both new and experienced consultants.

What items are you working for?

As a consultant, you have the opportunity to earn a variety of rewards, including products from the Pampered Chef catalog, gift cards, and even a trip to the Pampered Chef headquarters in Chicago. The specific items you are working towards will depend on your personal goals and preferences.

How close are you?

The progress towards earning the "in the bag" rewards is unique to each consultant. You can track your progress through the Pampered Chef website or by speaking with your team leader or mentor. They can help you stay motivated and on track to reach your goals.

Let's tell each-other our goals, then motivate to do it!

Sharing your goals with others can be a great way to stay motivated and accountable. In our Pampered Chef community, we encourage consultants to support and motivate each other as we work towards our individual goals. So go ahead and share your goals with others, and let's cheer each other on!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
1upland
  • amy07
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U