• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Celebrating the Holidays with Your Team: Ideas for Gifts & Parties

In summary, people are organizing different events to celebrate the holiday season. Some people are buying food for the party and others are getting gifts. Some people are doing a big party with appies and drinks while others are doing a gift exchange.
almondfarm
Gold Member
What are you all doing for your teams for a "holiday" party, gift etc?

I am thinking of investing my HOLIDAY budget in the back to business meeting and providing food and beverages

and just sending a nice card to my organization with a bonus bracelet bead to complete their bracelets this year..

Mine will just be a small gift and card. I like your idea of putting the budget into the Back to Business meeting.

I stopped doing gifts a few years ago. When PC downgraded our D gifts, I followed suit. Now I buy a $10 Food Pantry Gift card in the honor of each consultant and donate it.

We traditionally go to The Melting Pot with my AD and her team. My AD negotiates a $30 per person deal and everyone pays their own way. Last year I got everyone a cute holiday mug from walgreens with a pouch of hot chocolate in it and stuffed into a little gift bag. Total cost per gift was about $5

finley1991 said:
I stopped doing gifts a few years ago. When PC downgraded our D gifts, I followed suit. Now I buy a $10 Food Pantry Gift card in the honor of each consultant and donate it.

I have done something similar for the past 7+ yrs. I donate $10/personal consultant to a local food pantry in our team name.

We are doing a murder mystery party for fun, with everyone bringing a dish and $5.00 item to go into a white elephant gift exchage.

i'm putting something together for a gift, just not sure what right now...

We're having a pot luck gathering @ one of my consultant's home. (it's bigger than mine + she volunteered!) Gift exchange for those who want to participate. I've ordered kitchen tip books from ABC distributing for the team as gifts. They come out to about .60/each and I'll prob. given them a few each in a bag. Tip books are for vinegar, baking soda, and such around the home. Figure it will be nice for them to learn new tips to share at shows.

flemings99 said:
We're having a pot luck gathering @ one of my consultant's home. (it's bigger than mine + she volunteered!) Gift exchange for those who want to participate. I've ordered kitchen tip books from ABC distributing for the team as gifts. They come out to about .60/each and I'll prob. given them a few each in a bag. Tip books are for vinegar, baking soda, and such around the home. Figure it will be nice for them to learn new tips to share at shows.

Love this idea - what book did you get - just looked online and found a few ... http://www.askthemeatman.com/book_store_cooking_tips_secrets.htm

i've been toying with what to get too, and my group is so new (mostly new cooks too)

I don't do gifts. :eek:\I put on a big party with appies and drinks, and everyone brings a gift for a gift exchange.

Malinda Klein said:
Love this idea - what book did you get - just looked online and found a few ... http://www.askthemeatman.com/book_store_cooking_tips_secrets.htm

i've been toying with what to get too, and my group is so new (mostly new cooks too)

Here is the link to where I ordered:
http://www.abcdistributing.com/catalog/all_sku_listing_product_detail.jsp?productId=prod320159

Also ordered a couple sets of these to send out to previous host. Waiting to see what everything looks like when it arrives.

http://www.abcdistributing.com/catalog/all_sku_listing_product_detail.jsp?productId=prod340366

I'm doing a catered dinner this year for consultants and spouses. I found an amazing catering company that is only $10 per person. They will come and set it all up. I'm not planning on giving gifts in addition to the dinner. My team is not too large, but even as we grow I can set aside some of the Production Bonus over the year to cover the cost.

What are some budget-friendly gift ideas for my team during the holidays?

Some budget-friendly gift ideas for your team during the holidays include personalized mugs or water bottles, homemade treats or baked goods, gift cards to local coffee shops or restaurants, and office supplies or desk accessories.

How can I plan a holiday party for my team that everyone will enjoy?

To plan a holiday party for your team that everyone will enjoy, consider getting input from team members beforehand to see what type of party they would prefer. You can also incorporate team-building activities, games, and a variety of food and drink options to cater to different preferences.

Is it necessary to give gifts to my team during the holidays?

Giving gifts to your team during the holidays is not necessary, but it is a nice gesture to show appreciation for their hard work and dedication throughout the year. If you are unable to give gifts, consider writing personalized thank-you notes or hosting a holiday potluck instead.

What are some virtual options for celebrating the holidays with my team?

Some virtual options for celebrating the holidays with your team include hosting a virtual gift exchange, setting up a virtual Secret Santa, or organizing a virtual cooking or baking class that everyone can participate in together. You can also plan a virtual holiday party with games, activities, and a holiday-themed background for everyone to use.

How can I ensure inclusivity and diversity in my team's holiday celebrations?

To ensure inclusivity and diversity in your team's holiday celebrations, consider incorporating different cultural or religious traditions, providing a variety of food options, and being mindful of language and decorations used. You can also ask for input from team members to ensure everyone feels included and represented in the celebrations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
jane
  • pckelly