• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director How can you keep your team motivated during the holiday season?

In summary, the author is training on Friday on how to keep team engaged over the holiday season. She recommends incentives, types of communication, and success stories. The author also recommends sharing information about the business opportunity ahead of time.
pckelly
I am training on this topic on Friday at our UL Director's meeting (hosted by my NED). As soon as my training is finished, I'll share it with you. In the mean time, I could use your help!!

What have you done in the past to keep your team engaged in their business over the long holiday?

Incentives?

Types of communication ie, emails, phone calls, postcards, beatings with a Baker's Roller...?

What have you done that has been successful?

What have you done that has been a flop?

Thanks for your idea sharing in advance!! I'll share the complete training on Thursday.

D

I wish I had some great ideas to share with you Deb, but I am looking forward to your training when you post it!:):)

One thing I am doing is having my meeting on the 21st in December with a potluck and celebration and hoping that the TEAM feeling will inspire them to keep working Pampered Chef through the holiday weeks and i am also going to encourage them to "be the Pampered Chef" by bringing PC recipes, products and catalogs to all of their holiday gatherings and not to forget to talk to those relatives they see so rarely about the business opportunity as well.

The last time I lived near my team at Christmas I was '09. I was still a TL with only 3 on the team! I couldn't really do anything in a meeting environment in 2010 because I lived so far away. Karen was "paid as" D in Dec 2010 & took the title Jan 2011. Annastasia was "paid as" D in Jan 2010 & took the title in Feb 2010. For that season, it was just a lot of FB one-on-one contact, FB group posting, e-mails & phone calls mostly with the leaders & then they were the ones motivating their downlines. Heck we are at 65 in my downline right now and it's impossible for me to really do one-on-one calls with them all. I can't imagine how tough that would be with hundreds or thousands of consultants in my downline. LOL I love the fact that I can use FB to keep in constant contact with most of the members & I've just started (last week) doing a Monday Motivation e-mail with "look who's green", "Director's Update" (where I post an actual photo of the Directors Summary so each team knows what needs to be done for their Director to make her goal) and a "New Consultants" area with lots of information for the newbies.

Oh, wait! Dec '09 was when I first showed a breakdown in the pay scales from C, C w/ $15,000 in Career Sales, SC, TL & D. I've done that a few more times since.

ear fellow consultant,I completely understand the challenge of keeping your team motivated during the busy holiday season. It can be overwhelming with all the festivities and obligations. However, I have found that the key to keeping your team engaged in their business during this time is to make it fun and rewarding.One successful strategy I have used in the past is to create holiday-themed incentives for my team. For example, I would offer a special holiday gift to the consultant who sells the most products or books the most parties during the month of December. This not only encourages them to stay active in their business, but it also adds a festive touch to their efforts.In terms of communication, I have found that a mix of emails, phone calls, and postcards works best. Emails are great for quick updates and reminders, phone calls allow for more personal connections, and postcards can be a fun and creative way to stay in touch with your team.As for the beating with a Baker's Roller, I think we can all agree that physical violence is not an effective motivator. Instead, focus on positive reinforcement and recognition for your team's hard work.Of course, not every idea will be a success. One flop I have experienced was trying to host a team meeting during the busy holiday season. Many of my team members were unable to attend due to other commitments, and it ended up being a waste of time and effort. So my advice would be to be mindful of your team's schedules and availability before planning any events or meetings during this time.I hope these ideas are helpful, and I look forward to hearing about your training on Friday. Happy holidays and best of luck with keeping your team motivated!

What is "Bridging to the New Year..."?

"Bridging to the New Year..." is a practice of reflecting on the past year and setting intentions for the upcoming year. It involves letting go of what no longer serves us and creating a plan for personal growth and positive changes.

Why is "Bridging to the New Year..." important?

"Bridging to the New Year..." allows us to consciously let go of the past and start fresh in the new year. It helps us reflect on our experiences and learn from them, as well as set goals and intentions for the future.

How do I "bridge" to the New Year?

To "bridge" to the New Year, you can set aside some time for reflection and introspection. You can also write down your thoughts, feelings, and intentions for the new year in a journal or participate in a guided bridging ritual.

What are some benefits of "bridging" to the New Year?

Some benefits of "bridging" to the New Year include letting go of negative emotions and experiences, gaining clarity on personal goals and intentions, and feeling empowered to make positive changes in your life.

Can I "bridge" to the New Year at any time?

Yes, you can "bridge" to the New Year at any time, not just on January 1st. It can be a helpful practice to do whenever you feel the need for reflection and renewal, such as on your birthday or at the start of a new season.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CoidgigBese
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • DuenFounnyHok
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Melissa78