• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gifts or Cards for Your Downline/Upline?

I'm giving those attending w/ Dec. sales of 1250.00-5.00.2500.00 in sales-10.005000.00 in sales FREE REGISTRATION FOR THE KICKOFF.( I probably won't gobroke on that one but I hope I do)
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I have four gals in my downline (1 who may possibly be a kit napper). I was trying to think of what I could do for them for the holidays. I was thinking of just sending them a card wishing them luck in the new year since they are all pretty new in the business.

I also thought about getting my new director something. With my original director, I barely knew her the first year (I signed in November) and by the following Christmas she was on her way out of the business and wasn't doing much for us. I rolled up to my new director. I really appreciate all she's done for me and wanted to get her something small but nice. Any suggestions or should I just send her a card also thanking her for being there for me?

My director collects snowmen so I bought her a snowman figurine and am giving that to her. She has been very kind to me so I wanted to get her something.
I think a nice card for your downline would be nice :)
Ever talked to the kitnapper??

merego said:
My director collects snowmen so I bought her a snowman figurine and am giving that to her. She has been very kind to me so I wanted to get her something.
I think a nice card for your downline would be nice :)
Ever talked to the kitnapper??

While I know my director, I don't know much about her personally!

Never heard from my kitnapper. She was supposed to hold her kick off show last Tuesday and never called me about her guest list. I'll send her a card and call her after the holidays.

I am going to pay for my new Recruit's "January Kickoff" meeting. It is $15 and they are really low on money so thought she would appreciate that!

pcchefjane said:
I am going to pay for my new Recruit's "January Kickoff" meeting. It is $15 and they are really low on money so thought she would appreciate that!

I would do that if it was only 1 but I've had four new gals sign up in the last 3 months.

My director is offering to pay part of our Kickoff depending on our sales. Here is her grid:

I'm giving those attending w/ Dec. sales of

1250.00-5.00.

2500.00 in sales-10.00

5000.00 in sales FREE REGISTRATION FOR THE KICKOFF.( I probably won't go
broke on that one but I hope I do)

1. Can I give gift cards or gifts to my downline/upline as a thank you?

Yes, you can definitely give gift cards or gifts to your downline/upline as a way to show your appreciation for their hard work and dedication.

2. What are some popular gift options for downline/upline?

Some popular gift options for downline/upline include Pampered Chef products, personalized kitchen items, gift cards to their favorite stores or restaurants, and motivational books or journals.

3. Is it appropriate to give gifts to my downline/upline for holidays or special occasions?

Yes, it is definitely appropriate to give gifts to your downline/upline for holidays or special occasions. It is a great way to celebrate and strengthen your professional relationship.

4. Can I give a handwritten card instead of a gift?

Absolutely! A handwritten card is a thoughtful and personal way to show your appreciation to your downline/upline. You can also include a small gift card or token of appreciation with the card if you wish.

5. Are there any restrictions on the types of gifts or cards I can give to my downline/upline?

While there are no specific restrictions, it is important to consider your company's policies and guidelines when giving gifts or cards to your downline/upline. It is also important to ensure that the gift or card is appropriate and professional.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PC Mom 55
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefashleigh
  • kristina16marie
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • almondfarm