• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrate plates

Wendyss

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2006
Hi,
Can we order unlimited Celebrate plates on either personal orders (20% off) as the host special for next month or next month during kit enhancement at 40% off? If so, do we use the code EF65 and use the $19 price before discounts?

Lisa/ChefBear

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2005
Limit on Celebrate Special ??

I just looked at the flyer and I don't see where a guest is limited, if they wanted to purchase 6 of them at the special price, they should be able to, on the flyer there is NO limit listed.

On Kit Enhancement, we can only order 1 of each product up to $500.00 retail. I've got my list going!!

HTH,

Lisa

The_Kitchen_Guy

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 4, 2005
I have it on very good authority ;) that HO looks at this issue this way:

• As a consultant, you can only order one item early. Page F-9 of the Recipe For Success, under Early Purchases of Guest Specials, explains that only one may be ordered, as the intention is for demonstrating a sample on an upcoming special.
  • Guests may order as many as they like.
  • Large quantities (over 50) require special handling. If a customer wants to order 50 or more, refer to the instructions on page F-13 of the Recipe For Success under Large Quantity Orders.